Does it have the MSN plugin thing? You know, the one when the song comes up as your pesonal message. If so, where is it?

Cheers.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Does it have the MSN plugin thing? You know, the one when the song comes up as your pesonal message. If so, where is it?

Cheers.

Download foobar 2000, it's much better and it has an MSN plugin.
can't remember if they added in native support in the new version
but you can download a plugin that does it

Quote by Pagan-Pie
Download foobar 2000, it's much better and it has an MSN plugin.

and spend 2 weeks mucking about with configuration files before you get a half decent looking music player
^^ Its not working for me. I've installed the plug-in, but I can't open it and it isn't in the list of ones already installed. Am I just doing it wrong?
Quote by Tom_hatton
^^ Its not working for me. I've installed the plug-in, but I can't open it and it isn't in the list of ones already installed. Am I just doing it wrong?

there are multiple categories for the plugins (my one is under "General Purpose")

you might need to restart winamp

but I don't think you actually have to do anything, just tick the box in MSN ("Show others what I'm listening to" I think) after you've got it in and it works
Quote by Tom_hatton

Yup!

It worked for me.

Edit: Unless you're using Windows Messenger as opposed to Live Messenger.