Page 1 of 2
welll, someone shot up the side of my and my neighbors house with airsoft guns and left holes in the wall. Though i do have airsoft guns, I havn't used them in 3 monthes.

They're saying the cost to replace the vinyl is 500$ Is there anyway i can prove I didn't do this?
People who do that kind of stuff are assholes. Sorry man, I can't think of anything you can do except keep insisting it wasn't you.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

alright... man it really sucks, my neighbors go to me each week about something house damage related, like breaking windows, stealing dvds, i'm just pissed off at that.
Quote by VieNam
alright... man it really sucks, my neighbors go to me each week about something house damage related, like breaking windows, stealing dvds, i'm just pissed off at that.

So shoot them with the Airsoft guns. They're only going to blame you anyway!
They have to prove that you did do it.
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
Quote by saphrax
So shoot them with the Airsoft guns. They're only going to blame you anyway!

haha, I should
yeah, maybe the rounds or whatever are different than the ones in their house
Quote by blynd_snyper
All airsoft guns shoot 6mm or 9mm and 9 is extremely rare.

Sorry then, I was just taking a wild guess.

Ummm, can anyone prove you were somewhere else at the time of the incident?
Quote by ktqftw
yeah, maybe the rounds or whatever are different than the ones in their house

i can't really do that since i have pretty much every color pellet
now wait a minute, normal airsoft guns arent powerful enough to do that. they would have to be green-gas airsoft guns. if your gun is spring powered, you're in the clear
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by Guitarist132
Why would you shoot your own house...?

i tried saying that, but they said i could've done it on accident.... I don't even shoot at the sides though, i shoot towards the back, away from them
they don't believe me and are intent on getting their 500 $
I think you should check the color of the bb's and see if you can get the grams on them, that way you can have some evidence in your defense
Quote by VieNam
alright, i'll try doing that

Honestly you don't have to do a damn thing, they're just looking for somebody to take the blame, forget about it and if they continue to push it then just tell them they can't prove a bloody thing, that you didn't do it and that they can sod off.

EDIT:
Quote by vmanoman
now wait a minute, normal airsoft guns arent powerful enough to do that. they would have to be green-gas airsoft guns. if your gun is spring powered, you're in the clear

Nah, spring guns can do that kind of damage too although TS's might not, I've owned both spring and gas and at the moment I own a sniper rifle that could do that kind of damage. Unfortunately this wouldn't be enough to prove it. However TS, if you happen to have weak spring guns and they aren't strong enough to do that kind of damage then shoot at your wall and show your neighbours.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Aug 1, 2008,
Withhold from them. Don't give them anything. They have no evidence that you shot anything at their house, and the fact that your house was shot up as well makes it even more unlikely that you are the culprit.

Are your parents making you pay?
*looks up online constitution. SON OF A BITCH!* due to the constitution, you a free from false accusation, and you are innocent until proven guilty. I'm not sure but i think you could sue for either false accusations or something about character
Quote by LightandEasy
i think you could sue for either false accusations or something about character

No, you can't sue them for false accusation. To sue someone for false accusation you will probably have to go to court and pay a lot of lawyer fees and probably not gain much if not lose money in the process.
Quote by Koryr

Are your parents making you pay?

yeah, they're making me pay
dont Let Them Make You Pay
Tell Them That Some Guy On The Internet Looked Up The Constitution To Prove Your Innocence!
Is your gun powerful enough?

If it is, mod it so it isn't, get crappy spring or something, and if it's gas powered, then you're screwed.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
my guns powerful enough.. unfortunately

I'm just gonna give up since theres no use arguing with my neighbors, they just think i'm a person that vandalizes stuff
Quote by VieNam
yeah, they're making me pay

The only way to get outta this then is to either:

1. Pay the $500
2. Talk to the Neighbors and convince them that they are making an innocent person pay for something he did not do.
3. Talk to your parents and convince them that they are making an innocent person pay for something he did not do.
4. Run away and start a new life.
That's complete Bull! Tell them that you swear on your life you didn't do it, and point out to your parents how they always blame you for everything.

Whatever you do, DON'T pay.

If you do,your neighbors will think that you're admitting guilt, and every time they blame you for some assclown stunt in the future and you say you didn't do it, they'll think "Well, it would be an easy crime for someone who pwnt my vinyl siding".

Innocent until proven guilty.

And make sure to never invite those bastards to your neighborhood barbeque again.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
alright, but my mom is really good friends with them and she always takes their word before mine
Quote by Mudmen190
Prove the guns were not touched for 3 months somehow...dust?

my closet it really clean, and i have the ionic breeze thing

and they said even if i havn't touched it in 3 monthes the holes could've been made 3 monthes ago - yeah right
Just say, "Really mom? I'm swearing on my soul here and you're going to take her word over mine??" I mean, if you're not someone who vandalizes stuff, just remind her how you've never done any things like this and definitely do what mudmen190 said, show the dust.

EDIT: Damn you ionic breeze! Well, when you're explaining all these things and then pointing out all these holes in their claims, you should explain those to your parents.

The holes were made 3 months ago? Now the neighbors are grasping for their $500.

If you're insistent enough your parents should really be coming over to your side. If your mom's with the dark side, look to your dad.
Last edited by Davus at Aug 1, 2008,
no, the direction i shoot in is away from that neighbors house actually, and if it ricochet, the distance is too great to hit the house
dont pay them.
if they still think you're lying tell em to call the police then, get a lie detector test.
its the only way.
that or rape
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Yeah, everyone basically agrees: do whatever you can to not have to pay them. $500 should not be going to them any time soon.
Quote by VieNam
alright, but my mom is really good friends with them and she always takes their word before mine

Yea, but it's not their word against yours. Its circumstantial evidence and unsupported accusations against your word. Point this out to your parent and swear on your life to them that you didn't do it. Unless they have a reason not to trust you (do they?), they should see your side.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Keep us posted on what actually happens.
Page 1 of 2