Im looking for a tube combo for around 400-600$.It has to be able to do gigs,and the bands I play are Pantera,metallica,creed,avenged sevenfold,GNR,VR.Any suggestions would be appreciated,thanks
gear:
gibson 1995 Les paul studio
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
Anything with a decent onboard distortion, that's where the tone lies, right in the amp. People seem to like a whole lot the peavey valvekings (in your case a 2*12 would do the trick). But any amp with a good drive and enough headroom would fill the bill, plug an OD/dist pedal in front of it, and control your lead/rythm volumes with your guitar's master vol.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
id suggest the Randall RG50TC.

Id also save up to get a EQ pedal and Noise gate pedal along with it.
line6 spidervalve.

how many times do i have to tell you people?its a good amp!
i dont have AD.....ooo,shiny
Quote by chrisofeihenjar
line6 spidervalve.

how many times do i have to tell you people?its a good amp!

Keep telling yourself that buddy

And TS go used and the doors and possiblitys will open up for ya.. Peavey, 5150, Ultra, Triple, Bugera new would work but used can save you some cash, Peavey classic for the rock tones then you can throw on a uber metal for pantera in a box... Theres alot of options its just going to take a little bit of leg work from you... Hit up some places and test them out..
I've got a Peavey 5150 212 Combo that would work great for you for sale in that range. If you're interested, PM me.
http://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/761921069.html You have a TS9 so....
http://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/776437674.html That would be worth a look.

I know you live in the middle of nowhere so buying used is probably going to mean going to Columbus or Dayton. Check craigslist daily and be patient. Those amps I linked are worth a lot more then is being asked for them. But you should try before you buy with your guitars and effects. IbanezPsycho is giving great amps to look for, for what you play.