"Friday, August 1st, 2008. Leto High School, Tampa Fl. 33604"

Enough with one liners, I went to get my transcripts today and since the school was empty, once I got them I started roaming through the empty hallways. I saw one of my old teachers, I didn't say hi because they were busy...but I did start thinking though. I'm gonna miss my High School years, even though I just graduated like a month ago, but...roaming through the hallways I remembered so many things, a lot of memories both good and bad.

As I made my way to the car, I was singing quietly the Breakfast Club theme song since the school gave me that vibe of like...Saturday morning detention on a rainy day, but it was a truly memorable moment for me.

So tell me guys, for those of you who've graduated have you ever had a moment like this or something similar?
eh, I havent been back to the place for a year and I couldn't care less

i survived it, it really wasn't that bad, sleep all morning in class, pay attention for 2 hours or so then again stop paying attention and entertain myself with whatever until I'd go home...then play guitar all afternoon

but university is great, when you get to it you have no reason to care about highschool at all
Last edited by seljer at Aug 1, 2008,
I've had moments like that. But it had more gasoline and matches in them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

mine usually involved wax, leather and horse semen.
haha i just watched the breakfast club this morning i have no moments like that
The Conservative youth of America!
Quote by CoreysMonster
mine usually involved wax, leather and horse semen.

dude, save it for group.
Quote by henza_x
errr.. people don't get paid to tab out songs.. its just by ear transcriptions most of the time, why don't you do it yourself?

"coz i can't"

then shut the **** up

Quote by MentalityBand
I would smile at that, but y'know...court order...
ya definitely. I feel like i havn't even lived the average highschool life, cuz i swithced schools, then barely made friends, and i ended up spending most of my lunches walking around the hallways and around the school, just thinking about how much my life sucks lol, and then i think about the adventures i had, like rushing to the library to type an essay during lunch and finishing right before the bell rings and that feeling you get. or like running accross the street to the corner store to get bristol board and come back to my next class and finish a project due next period hehe. if i had a time machine, i would so go back to my first year and use all the opportunities that i took for granted.
everytime i drive by my school, i get emotional

don't you.....forget about me.............
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
ya definitely. I feel like i havn't even lived the average highschool life, cuz i swithced schools, then barely made friends, and i ended up spending most of my lunches walking around the hallways and around the school, just thinking about how much my life sucks lol, and then i think about the adventures i had, like rushing to the library to type an essay during lunch and finishing right before the bell rings and that feeling you get. or like running accross the street to the corner store to get bristol board and come back to my next class and finish a project due next period hehe. if i had a time machine, i would so go back to my first year and use all the opportunities that i took for granted.
everytime i drive by my school, i get emotional

don't you.....forget about me.............

Thats' exactly what I wish for sometimes, I wish i was a freshman again so I could do everything I wanted to do and couldn't do while I was in high school.
Quote by Kensai

Aside from that comment, this thread is far to serious and emotional. dannay wantz moar funneez.
I dont miss my old High school TBH....way too many drug problems there and the only thing the school talked about or spent money on was football.
it was just crazy..........

college is much better, more relaxing too.
So, I'll be a freshman in a few weeks. I'm looking at this and don't want to take this time for granted. What should I make sure to do?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by CoheednRHCP
So, I'll be a freshman in a few weeks. I'm looking at this and don't want to take this time for granted. What should I make sure to do?

get to the end and don't make too big a deal out of it

its filled with way too much BS drama

just enjoy yourself
hahahaha i see some of you still care about education thinking it will get you places in life.

i dropped out of school and work in a factory earning................... oh wait
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

looks like someones social life sucks balls.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I give my high school the finger every time I drive past. If I ever stop to visit, I'll more than likely be carrying explosives.
Quote by CoheednRHCP

-sniff- I remember when I was a freshman...
♥xx♥

Quote by CoheednRHCP

Try to avoid drama as much as possible and if you don't want to do something, don't do it just to fit in. Trust me, for the average high school student, these things are much easier said then done. Because most people don't realize that they're doing these things until they are far into it. Although not everyone's at the same point at high school, so it could be easier or harder for you then most other people.

Though I still have another year left, I'd say there's not a whole lot I'm going to miss from it. I'm at an all guys school, so it takes away some of the girl drama, but I still don't really care for it much. I don't hate anyone from my class, but I'm in a different place mentally then most of the rest of my class so it's hard for me to relate to people. Hopefully I'll find more likeminded people when I get to college.