I have the laguna rock pack. Only been playing guitar for about 6 or 7 months. The only stirng i ever break is the D string, and always by the bridge. I just bought new strinsg yesterday and broke them today. They are DR MT-10. Is it the stirngs? Me? Or the guitar? I know cheap quitars have ****ty bridges but i mean 1 day? I always bend the stings in and out of tune before i use them too.

I play Gusn and Roses, ACDC, Def Leppard, Scorpions, and such.

It broke during metal health
i have the same problem, its the guitars bridge, get a pencil and just get as much led in the bridge as possible andnit should help it, but the only remedy is a new guitar

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
like ^ said. the only remedy is a new axe
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
You don't need a new guitar, you probably just have a small metal burr in the bridge that is grinding against the string when you play that is making the string break. All you really need is to file down the sharp bit that is clearly breaking your D strings and they should stop breaking. If you can't see it yourself/don't have the right tools, then I'm sure any respectable guitar tech could do it for you.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dudage
You don't need a new guitar, you probably just have a small metal burr in the bridge that is grinding against the string when you play that is making the string break. All you really need is to file down the sharp bit that is clearly breaking your D strings and they should stop breaking. If you can't see it yourself/don't have the right tools, then I'm sure any respectable guitar tech could do it for you.

There's your problem and your solution.
The pics are too blurry, but, file that saddle down! It's too sharp and cutting the string.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Looks like a fairly standard vintage tremolo bridge. If, for whatever reason, you can't fix the bridge via filing it down, you still don't need a new guitar. You can just get a new bridge. Or even cheaper- just new saddles. I think some of them 'string saver' saddles would be good, for you.