Up until now iv'e been operationg through a Line6 Spider III 15w, but i'm looking to step it up now. I really like Line6, but i was also looking to try something off Marshall of Bugera. I'm definitely going for something with 100w or more, so I can use my amp for something more than just practicing with myself.

Any suggestions?
you definitely dont need 100 watts for practicing with other people, but besides that, whats your budget and what do you like to play
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
What funkymonkz said.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
do you want tube or solid state?
cause if you get a 100w tube, it'll blow your head off, whether your gigging or night

Go for a Roland Cube 60
or
Peavey Classic 50/410 Tube Combo Amp

Budget?
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Quote by gregs1020
Considering you are a neurosurgeon, I assume your budget exceeds $400.

A 23 year old neurosurgeon! That's great. Doogie Howser sawing through your skull.
Why not just put "Occupation: Gigolo" in your profile? At least that's believable.

Edit: Sorry I have nothing else to contribute here, except what funkymonks said.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Last edited by riffhog at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by riffhog

A 23 year old neurosurgeon! That's great. Doogie Howser sawing through your skull.
Why not just put "Occupation: Gigolo" in your profile? At least that's believable.

Yea I thought that too, but there is a chance he's legit.

Or "Cougarbait" would work too.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Yea I thought that too, but there is a chance he's legit.

Or "Cougarbait" would work too.

That even sounds tawdry.

Legit? I doubt it. 4 yrs of college, 4 yrs of med school, 2-3 yrs of additional specialized training/internship for neurosurgery. One of my son's friends scored 1600 on the SAT, & she's not THAT smart.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Well if you want a good array of tones with plenty of headroom in a sweet little package get the Traynor YCS50.