I have a really old strat that I couldnt find a trem bar to fit. I have a really cheap two point trem lying around that I never used that I was going to pull the block off of but the screws dont line up, so now I want to replace the standard six point trem with a two point trem. I searched and I cant seem to find anything here although I'm sure its been done here before. Does anyone know how to do it? I dont have a drill press but I'm pretty confident that I can manage with a hand drill.

So I've already seen that I cant just use the two farthest screws, they're too close together. Should the studs be in line with the old screw holes or closer/farther from the pickguard?
post some pictures and/or schemes/names of the stuff
Keep On Rockin´

Gear:
Ibanez GRG-270
Roland Cube30X
Zoom G2.1u
I don´t know much about this, but I think you´ll need to do some routing (may not work because of the preexistent holes). about the positioning of the bridge... you could put it wherever you want it and try to compensate that with the bridge intonation screws...
but don´t trust me on that, I don´t know much, as I have said
Keep On Rockin´

Gear:
Ibanez GRG-270
Roland Cube30X
Zoom G2.1u
Why would I need to do any routing? I think I'm just going to line the holes up with the old ones and hope the intonation is close enough to adjust with the saddles.