yeah so im trying to get to long island ny for the show. its goin on this sunday..since gas is 700 dollars a gallon im taking the train, so i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out the cost of the train ticket from CT to NY...im an idiot when it comes to train schedules and all that so if someone could even tell me what train i would have to take...that would help...thanks
Quote by ma)(payne
....there's this thing called the internet....and on the internet....are websites....and on these websites...is information...

Don't lie to me!
Traveling on a train would probably be the most expensive option... the cost would be comparable to an airplane ticket.

Your cheapest option would be to go on a Greyhound bus, but driving wouldn't cost all that much if you're not driving a large SUV or van.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
see little f**k heads like max payne who have nothing better to do then sit home and beat off while they try to make dumb ass comments on a forum...are not going to help me...as for jet black...i appreciate that..
uh, google is your friend.
no need to get upset
UG is not where to go for this situation
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
i'd like to fight some of you...as for the helpful ones that dont have sarcastic remarks...your help appreciated
Quote by GiantRaven
Seven hundred and one dollars.

Well... at least that's less than what it takes to fill up at the pump now.

A Greyhound bus from MD where I live to NY costs like $35 for a round trip...
You really can't get a better deal than that.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by Blackdiamond045
i'd like to fight some of you...as for the helpful ones that dont have sarcastic remarks...your help appreciated

Well I figured you were new to the intetwebs since you apparently can't use google or anything.