Hey guys, just a quickie..

Trying to get into my Johnson DEQ2, And the screws on the back, (with the exception of one,) Are stuck tight. Tried pretty damn hard to get them out, but the thread in the top is camming-out.

Any suggestions how to get the buggers out? Don't want to keep jerking at them with a screwdriver incase they just round out.

Thanks.

~Louis
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
Drill and tap?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Hmm. I have got a screw removal set in the garage. Drill the screws out then tap the case again for the bigger holes?

Quote by JagerSlushy
Do you want to keep the screws or not?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It'd be nice, but if I have to drill out, then I'll have to find new ones I guess. And find a tap set. Unless I have a screw remover small enough. You just drill a pilot hole and twist with a tap wrench until it forces screw out. It's whether i got one small enough.

They're pretty small. Probs too small for the removers, so drilling i guess. Suppose I'll look at the one hole from the screw i got out, get that size bit (or a tiny bit less?), and drill straight through the head.

Quote by JagerSlushy