Just got my new laptop in this morning. Everything works great, but one thing is bothering me.

When I type a " and an o, it shows up like "o instead of a dotted o. What do I do to change that?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Erm... perhaps screenshotting may help me understand better.

However, looking at the current situation, I'll accept the fact that your comp has E-AIDS.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Ummm...alt codes? ö <--- That what you're asking about? If so, it's alt + 148 with Num Lock on...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Yeah, but it could be to do with the font your using...
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by crackhutch
Ummm...alt codes? ö <--- That what you're asking about? If so, it's alt + 148 with Num Lock on...

No, on my regular pc I can type an ö by just typing " and o after eachother.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Ahhh...well then it's set up for it. You have to add a certain codex to your computer to make it do that. IMO, it's easier to use alt codes.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."