My band and I just recently got a new Behringer Europower Powered Mixer. I took it out and started messing around with stuff. I plugged in a microphone through XLR and then plugged the mixer into a loudspeaker, and everything worked fine. Since we currently only have one loudspeaker, we have to plug my V-ampire Head into the mixer as well. I plugged it into a plug that said amp in. It worked, actually it doubled or more the sound of my amp. Then I unplugged it, because I noticed the mic wouldn't work while that was plugged in. And then the mic worked again. So I looked in the manual to see how I could do both at once and it said to just go into one of the line ins. So I did and for some reason their is hardly any volume at all and it says it's clipping constantly. Also, after that, the mic wouldn't work. So right now nothing works correctly, except for the amp in. Does any one know how to fix this, and also how to get the mic and guitar working correctly at the same time?

Sorry for typing so much, I just want to get out the whole story.
...how did you plug the amp into the mixer? What out/in did you use?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
First I went out through the amps speaker out (left/mono) and it worked in the amp in on the mixer, but not the line in. I tried going through the left analog speaker out and the send line out, and then into the mixers line in, also both not working.
If you went from the speaker out into the mixer, it could have fried the mixer.
Quote by Lunchbox362
Oh. Well, no idea then
Quote by Lunchbox362
Quote by danizzlesnizzle
My band and I just recently got a new Behringer Europower Powered Mixer. I took it out and started messing around with stuff. I plugged in a microphone through XLR and then plugged the mixer into a loudspeaker, and everything worked fine. Since we currently only have one loudspeaker, we have to plug my V-ampire Head into the mixer as well. I plugged it into a plug that said amp in. It worked, actually it doubled or more the sound of my amp. Then I unplugged it, because I noticed the mic wouldn't work while that was plugged in. And then the mic worked again. So I looked in the manual to see how I could do both at once and it said to just go into one of the line ins. So I did and for some reason their is hardly any volume at all and it says it's clipping constantly. Also, after that, the mic wouldn't work. So right now nothing works correctly, except for the amp in. Does any one know how to fix this, and also how to get the mic and guitar working correctly at the same time?

Sorry for typing so much, I just want to get out the whole story.

theres your problem
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
By messing with some more settings I managed to find out that the problem seems to be the master volume. It doesn't show up as being on at all. The amp in still works, but it was never controlled by the master volume anyways. Also, I can tell things are working correctly otherwise, cause when we talk into the microphone, it shows up on the equalizer and the clip led. Any idea on how to get the master volume working again?