I'm currently playing through a boss ds-1 but I'm looking for something better as my pedal is getting a bit beaten up these days.

I'm also hooking up a blues driver for the blues stuff my band does but need something for the heavier stuff.
What sort of sound are you looking for bandwise? What amp are you running through? Price range?
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
How heavy are you aiming for?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Seriously do we really need to have a which distortion pedal post every 10 minutes.. Mother of god these are getting annoying.... Sorry just had to vent...

A sticky should be made of distortion pedals with reviews and what everyones favorties are or something..
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Seriously do we really need to have a which distortion pedal post every 10 minutes.. Mother of god these are getting annoying.... Sorry just had to vent...

A sticky should be made of distortion pedals with reviews and what everyones favorties are or something..

Chill the **** out...

other than that... +1
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Marshall GuvNor, make sure its an old one though, not the new ones.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by SweetsForLife
Chill the **** out...

other than that... +1

Lol I can only answer the same question so many times....

Plus I counted 8 Distortion pedal questions within the last two days.. Its a epidemic quickly everyone put on your masks before it spreads... lol

I just dont see how someone can be on this board and say hey i know i just read 8 threads about distortions pedals in the last two days but maybe they will give me a different answer...