I only started playing the electric, and really kept at it, was probably sometime back in probably June. I got my first electric and amp from my mother on christmas, just a ebay'd Squier and a 10 watt Marshall 10 CD. I'd like to have a more powerful amp, possibly with a few effects thrown in it. I was looking at the Line 6 Spider 3 15. 15 watt, 4 amp models, 6 effects (2 simultaneous), 4 user programmable channels, CD/MP3 jack, Headphone/Direct Out, 8" speaker. I'm not in a band, so my amp doesn't need to be loud, unless I'm alone in the house and decide to crank it up a tad bit. And I don't do live solos. What's your opinion on me buying this amp for usage?

(Invalid img)
Quote by -n0rm
My opinion is that you cant use bbcode in thread titles

also, didn't you just make a thread about this?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
If anything, you need a quieter amp. It just has to be good quality. I hereby recommend the Roland Micro Cube. It's 2W, and completely blows the tits off your current amp. Here is a good video demonstration (CLICK), which gives you a good idea what it sounds like. I have one. Trust me, the guy hasn't even got it turned up half way. Perfect for the house.

And yeah, LAWL at trying to bold the thread title!