This is my first attempt at recording anything by Alter Bridge, so I decided to go straight to a solo. Overall I think I did pretty good, so check it out! It is in my profile.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
That was awesome bro, Great job. In my opinion, Tremonti's best solo, and you nailed it.

Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
That was awesome bro, Great job. In my opinion, Tremonti's best solo, and you nailed it.

Thanks man. I'll try to get some more up soon, right now I'm working on finishing up a couple of songs.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by alienboy18241
Thanks man. I'll try to get some more up soon, right now I'm working on finishing up a couple of songs.

Awesome I can't wait to hear it.

I've been learning more and more of their stuff lately. I can't do the solo's though, as I don't have a working electric guitar/amp at the moment. So I'm just learning all the rhythm on acoustic.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by QuiatFat
That was really good.
It'd sound a million times better if you were over a backing track or something, but it was still really good. I like your tone too, very nice. Some of the fast parts were sloppy at points, but overall that was a real good take on it. Nice, bro.

Crit mine?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919558

My tone is coming from a Korg Ampworks processor, it's really cheap, but I think it sounds great for lead guitar. I have to mess with it a hell of a lot more to get a good rhythm tone, which is why I decided to pass on recording the backing guitar.

And sure thing, I'll check yours out.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb