Page 1 of 2
I don't see how leaving the window open can be translated into 'look at this empty room! come and roost in here!' But that is besides the point, because my bathroom is now full of these flies about a centimetre long, with long thin bodies and long thin legs.

I've tried lots of methods to get rid of them. I tried putting a bit of cheese on the windowsill to lure them out. I tried putting their young at peril. I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

I mean.. true, they aren't actually doing me any harm. But I, like many other people, feel extremely exposed if I'm trying to shower with hundreds of eyes staring at me off the walls. They don't even move- they just sit there for hours.

So please suggest ways I can clear out my bathroom. And bear in mind killing them all isn't really an option. Unless I just kill one or two to show them I mean business.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Take out the leader.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Err those are mosquitos I think, check back with us if ya get malaria

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
You have to make an example of them, so that they know you aren't ****ing around. Cut off the fly leader's favorite horse's head and put it in his bed, that should do it.
Learn to speak their language, intergrate yourself into their society, breed with their women, and, in time, your differences shall be forgotten.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
do a barrel roll!!!! not really...just....kill em all!!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me.

lol
Learn their language, breed with their women. In time, all your differences will be forgotten.
Quote by Kensai
Take out the leader.

I've been trying to work out which one is the leader, but they have a few decoys thrown around.

There's one wearing a yellow jumper, one with a stars and stripes top hat on, and one sitting in a bath with his socks pulled up to his knees. You couldn't help me could you?

And I don't know the name of the species, so we might have to put this down to luck.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
erm, either leave the window open and hope they go, or your gona have to kill em
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
My mouse thread must have influenced your mind sub-conciously if you tried to lure them out with cheese!
Quote by thedudemeister
erm, either leave the window open and hope they go, or your gona have to kill em

I tried that, but more just seem to be coming in.

Could a 'one way' sign work?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Take out the damn dead body already, its been there long enough!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by rabidguitarist
I tried that, but more just seem to be coming in.

Could a 'one way' sign work?

it might, but if it doesnt, grab a lighter and a can of deodorant
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by rabidguitarist
I've been trying to work out which one is the leader, but they have a few decoys thrown around.

There's one wearing a yellow jumper, one with a stars and stripes top hat on, and one sitting in a bath with his socks pulled up to his knees. You couldn't help me could you?

And I don't know the name of the species, so we might have to put this down to luck.

Stage an elaborate plan where you take out all three simultaneously.

Plant a bomb in the first one's bedroom, poison the second one's meal and take out the third one with a sniperrifle.
Quote by metallica92
you idiots all forgot the magic move.

FAP.

But what if they climb in to my ding-a-ling?

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
1.take an empty container (like one used for margerine or cream cheese or whatever)

2.pour some orange juice in the bottom of it, cover the thing with saran wrap and poke some small holes in the wrap

3.leave there for 3 days, you will notice most of them will now reside in your container, trash container

4.????

5. Profit
Last edited by fishmunky at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist
But what if they climb in to my ding-a-ling?

they wont. use the force. the detremental forces should keep them pressed against the cieling, then they'll just suffocate or get eaten alive by your lil men.
Quote by hippiebass
I brought something to help.

yea, burn them little ****ers
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Mine is loaded with ants.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
My God that's horrendous. My bathroom was full of money spiders once. We got my housemate to hoover them up straight off the walls. You could do that with the flies and then release them outside, but be sure to walk far enough away from your house that they don't remember their way back. Oh, and turn around a few times to disorientate them in the hoover bag.

Lavender on your windowsills is supposed to be a good way of putting flies off coming in, so you could do that to avoid future infestations.
Get rid of the badly decomposing body parts that are blocking the U-Bend in your toilet! Ed Gein you are not!!
buy several pet frogs?
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
Quote by drol_52
buy several pet frogs?

but, when the flies are gone, he will have an infestation of frogs
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by drunkinkoala
The only option is to sleep with them.

All of them.

A Man-Fly Orgie?

Where do i sign up?
When I first saw this thread I thought it said "My bathroom is full of lies". I was like.... wtf.
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
I have the same problem. It's not the flies that bother me though its the moths, I don't like the way they move around in dim light and one flew smack bang into my face when I was brushing my teeth the othe day.
Cast bolt 3 or something on them, just remember, close range attacks and quake won't work on them because they're flying type.
Page 1 of 2