Anyone else a fan of this band? 'Atomizer' and 'Songs about ****ing' are great albums
I have Songs About Fucking. Great album.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Songs About ****ing is great.. Albini always sounds so pissed off
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
They've been on my recommended listening on last fm forever, but I haven't listened to them too much. Only a couple of songs. They sound good though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I have Hammer Party by them. I think its a combination of two EPs or something. Its not bad, but not too great either.
i have to be in the right mood to fully appreciate them, but they are a great band. i only have songs about ****ing, i need to get atomizer.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by Fugazirancid
i have to be in the right mood to fully appreciate them, but they are a great band. i only have songs about ****ing, i need to get atomizer.

I actually prefer Atomizer to Songs about ****ing despite the aforementioned being the most critically acclaimed. Its worth it for Kerosene alone
I have 'Songs...' and 'The Rich Man's Eight Track Tape'
I agree with that being in the right mood thing, I don't love them but I have to be in the right mood to really enjoy them.