First off, I'm a smoker of 4 years

Beginning last night, everytime I inhale my cigarette I hiccup. This happened to me a few months ago too. It is so f*cking annoying and it happened again this morning and just now.

And as soon I finish my cig, the hiccups stop. They only happen when I inhale/exhale.

Wtf?

Anyone else experience this?
Hiccups are thought to be caused by spasms of your diaphragm muscle (the muscle you breathe with). Maybe the nicotine triggers something in your brain & nervous system to cause hiccups? Sorry bro, never heard of that.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
I hate when that **** happens. It ruins my smoke!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Can't say it's ever happened to me. Is it only when you take it back, or just whenever you take a drag?
Ya know. That could be a good way to stop people smoking, assuming it's really annoying/painful.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Tom_hatton
Can't say it's ever happened to me. Is it only when you take it back, or just whenever you take a drag?

I take a drag, inhale, and midways through the inhale I hiccup and almost choke.

It's kinda funny but it's f*ckin irritating
Im also suggesting that you stop smokin'.

The only f@g's I smoke are '08 Nub Cakes here on UG, ftw.
Its just god mocking us man.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
This is why you don't make threads about anything drug related.

You get a bunch of lonely, anti-social dorks that come in here and tell you how stupid or wrong you are.
Quote by gts86
I take a drag, inhale, and midways through the inhale I hiccup and almost choke.

It's kinda funny but it's f*ckin irritating

I dunno man. Maybe it depends on what you're smoking (cigarettes or rollups)? That's all I can think of, sorry.
OOOH maybe you should stop smoking. At least nicotine...
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
so the title of the thread is "any cig smoker experience this..."

so did all of you non-smokers who are flaming me for smoking come in here just for that purpose?
you're dehydrated. your diaphragm is contracting because of the smoke and the lack of water and you hiccup. just drink an load of water.
Fender 5 String Jazz Bass
Fender Precision Bass
Peavey TNT 115
EHX Bass Big Muff Pi
Daneletro Cool Cat OD V2 (excellent pedal)
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Peavey Classic 30
Vox V845 Classic Wah Pedal
God I hate smokers and smoking.

Save up the money, spend it on more guitar equipment = win

cancer = lose
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by Fuzzle
you're dehydrated. your diaphragm is contracting because of the smoke and the lack of water and you hiccup. just drink an load of water.

makes sense... thanks fuzzle
I'd say it's because you're not smoking enough. Try smoking twice as many cigs a day.... it's sure to stop the hiccups, fo' shizzle.

/sarcasm