So I decided to learn the solo for trooper after a day or two trying to figure the first part out and I'm completely stumped with the following part

----------------------------------------------------------------
--------------12-h15-----------12-h15----------12-h15-----------
--14---b(16)----------14b(16)----------14b(16)---------14b(16)--

-----------------------------------------------------------------
--12-h15----------12-h15----------12-h15----------12-h15---------
----------14b(16)---------14b(16)---------14b(16)--------14b(16)-

---------------------------------------------------------
--12-h15----------12-h15----------12-h15---------12-h15--
----------14b(16)---------14b(16)--------14b(16)---------

I just cant get it down at all no matter how many times i attempt/listen to it, Any advice at all is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
listen to it multiple times to get the feel of it. Play the 14th fret bend with your middle finger then the 12th fret first finger and hammer on with the ring finger. Take it slow
Quote by Jayok
listen to it multiple times to get the feel of it. Play the 14th fret bend with your middle finger then the 12th fret first finger and hammer on with the ring finger. Take it slow

Thanks

Like you said i think its just gonna be a case of sitting down and listening to it over and over again :P

does that section change pace about 1/4 in or have i got a crappy tab/ear
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Do exactly what Jayok says. I'm going to learn it like that, because I tried to take the easy way and played it slightly different, but it sounded okay with the mix of the rhythm guitar.

e|
B|        15p12
G|14b(16)       14
D|
A|
E|

*repeat it*

Oh yeah forgot to add, after bending 14G first time, the rest of the times I don't bend it.
Last edited by AdamDK at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by jesus2nd
Thanks

Like you said i think its just gonna be a case of sitting down and listening to it over and over again :P

does that section change pace about 1/4 in or have i got a crappy tab/ear

yeah, that lick gains speed during the solo.

also try bending the G string up instead of down. I know it sounds weird but it MIGHT help (it's easier for ME that way.)
"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
Quote by guitarplaya322
yeah, that lick gains speed during the solo.

also try bending the G string up instead of down. I know it sounds weird but it MIGHT help (it's easier for ME that way.)

Yeah that's true too. Always get used to bending the G string up instead of down. you'll be able to play licks like that alot faster and easier once you get used to it
Thanks for all the help guys, i plan on mastering the bitch by the end of the week

Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Quote by Jayok

+1. Make sure to use your middle finger, as using the ring finger make it really cramped.
Quote by AdamDK

Oh yeah forgot to add, after bending 14G first time, the rest of the times I don't bend it.

Yes, bend it through the entire run. You can easily hear that Murray (?) bends it everytime. Don't be lazy.