so...

i watched Spinal Tap the other night, saw the amp, and then remembered that Marshall made an amp, and sold it, that actually went to 11, i believe...am i mistaken, or did it actually happen?

if it did, what was the model??
I think The Peavy Classic Series goes up to 11.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Awesome movie
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
lol "its one more than 10!!!!!"
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\
I think The Peavy Classic Series goes up to 11.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Awesome movie

Peavey Classics go up to 12
I don't know if Marshall ever actually made a production amp that went to 11, but I do remember a funny advertisement they put out.

I was in GC in Sherman Oaks in the early '90s and saw a cardboard stand-up ad showing Nigel Tuffnel pointing to a Marshall head and it said "Now it goes up to 20! That's 9 louder, isn't it?"
I know you can get knobs for your guitar that go to 11, if you want that kind of novelty
i just watched it cause i was curious.... oh god that was hilarious
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Also great movie by the way I love it when he is talking about his sustain and tells that one guy not to even look at the guitar because its so rare....

lol yeah!

dont even point
well can i look at it?
no
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
My Soldano goes to 11. I don't see what the hype is, it's the same adjustment range regardless of how you number it.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
My Soldano goes to 11. I don't see what the hype is, it's the same adjustment range regardless of how you number it.

It can't unless you mod it... Which he did say he had them build him an amp that goes to 11
Quote by Kendall

That's what was so funny about the movie. The guy kept telling Nigel "can't you just make 10 go louder?"(not the actual quote)

Nigel: "But this one goes to 11"(actual quote)
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator