EHX Hazarai in EXCELLENT condition 170 shipped
^Includes box and adapter and manual

DIY fuzz face with a bias knob and a voltage starve knob giving you a sound like with a well worn battery
75 shipped

Hazarai in this picture.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/mickeyg1991/DSCN0823.jpg[/I
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Apparently you can't edit a post so here's the pcture with the hazarai in it

Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
What do you mean 75 used?
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
EHX off the market, fuzz face still for sale.
Make a reasonable offer, I want to avoid ebay.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Hazarai off the market.

Someone make an offer for the fuzz please.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
I'll drop the fuzz to 55 shipped.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
buy muh fuzz
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage