Yea, I finally got my old tube amp setup so that it actually sounded good, so I made a video to demo the sound. Not that impressive of a video, but I was excited, so I posted on here! let me know what you think!

Thanks!

ORIGINAL POST HAD THE WRONG LINK! see below for the new link!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Last edited by bored_maniac33 at Aug 1, 2008,
crap....my comp messed up when i posted the video, so it ends up that i had posted it 3 times so here is the new link that you should go to...

CLICKY!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
thats a nice amp. good review. but be a little more straight to the point with things

will you be making more?
thanks for the comment. yea i do tend to ramble a bit...

yea, i rly liked doing that. if anyone is interested, ill do a more specific review of my amp again, but if not, ill probly review my guitars and talk about what im going to be doing to my jetking. that sorta stuff
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional