So my amp is a line 6 spider III 15w, which is complete ****e. Since my brothers 75w version of the same amp is always here at the house, I just use that. Too bad that, while not as bad as the 15w amp, its also of **** quality compared to most amps of that price range.

So could somebody tell me of a good amp to get for about between 250-450 dollars? I was thinking of starting a band with a friend that is a drummer so Id might need a good one for gigging, thats probably hard to find for this price but at least something thats above 30w for that price range.
what type of music? are you willing to go used? that's USA dollars, right?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
uhm try a Roland Cube 60w,
sound great and look good
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
I play a lot of music, I play punk, some metal, grunge, a little bit of bluesy sounding music like zeppelin and cream, occasional reggae. I play just about everything really but I guess mainly just the first three. Used I'm not so sure yet, Id like to see if theres anything new in that price range thats good, and yes this is USD.
peavey classic 30 maybe? it'd need a boost for metal though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nah, they're rubbish (assuming you're talking about MGs and AVTs). Especially for the price they go for in the USA, and considering you have good value all-tube combos like peaveys, traynors and crates.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I dont really play a bunch of nu metal, i play the occasional nu metal but mostly just stuff like metallica, megadeth, judas priest, black sabbath, dio, etc.

I play a little bit of System of a Down, Disturbed, and Every Time I Die as well, but like I said, mostly older metal.
well you could do most of that stuff, but you might want to buy an overdrive pedal as well to get to Soad, disturbed, ETID
Yeah, I was planning on buying one of those at a later date anyways. Question is though, would it be good for grunge and punk too?