i am pretty broke and need to sell some gear. i bought this stuff a while back, so i am not sure what some of these would be worth. maybe some fellow UGers could give me some estimates?

here is my gear:
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop Q-zone
MXR M-101 Phase 90
MXR Zakk Wylde ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss FZ-5 Fuzz

i appreciate all the help.
Just ditch the mxr pedals, you'll get some decent money for them. Not sure exactly though.

You dont really need them, unless you're a zakk cover band or something. people pay alot to get their authentic sound
Dunlop Rotovibe 99.99
Dunlop Q-zone $49.00
MXR M-101 Phase 90 49.99
MXR Zakk Wylde ZW-44 Overdrive 64.99
Boss FZ-5 Fuzz 69.99

Thats pretty much top dollar if you someone really wants it...
Quote by injected
Just ditch the mxr pedals, you'll get some decent money for them. Not sure exactly though.

You dont really need them, unless you're a zakk cover band or something. people pay alot to get their authentic sound

hey, them's fightin words .
just kidding. i just want to know the price to see if it's worth the effort of selling them. i love all of these pedals to death (exept the fuzz), and i would hate to sell them.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Dunlop Rotovibe 99.99
Dunlop Q-zone $49.00
MXR M-101 Phase 90 49.99
MXR Zakk Wylde ZW-44 Overdrive 64.99
Boss FZ-5 Fuzz 69.99

Thats pretty much top dollar if you someone really wants it...

what? the rotovibe would only go for 99$? i bought the thing for almost two hundred fifty. i think i could get at least 125-150, considering the new ones go for 199$.
Quote by Jhachey22
hey, them's fightin words .
just kidding. i just want to know the price to see if it's worth the effort of selling them. i love all of these pedals to death (exept the fuzz), and i would hate to sell them.

ahh.. well.. you know what i meant
Quote by Jhachey22
what? the rotovibe would only go for 99$? i bought the thing for almost two hundred fifty. i think i could get at least 125-150, considering the new ones go for 199$.

Good luck I always see them go from $89-$90 and $99 is a in good shape...
Quote by aberrant
Are you trying to sell it to upgrade equipment, or to pay bills?

not necessarily bills, but i owe a couple of people money. i dont want to be a douche and take a year to pay them back. so i tought some of my pedals would be worth something. not as much as i thought, but enough to scrape by.