Ok, so me and me mate want some crazy stuff to do over the summer holidays.

Any ideas pit?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
kill a hooker, then plead insanity to the judge, and then throw crap at him to prove it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by WattsyBoy97
smoke pot and dont get caught

where i live its weird if you actually got caught.

kill policemen and teabag him
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
kill a hooker, then plead insanity to the judge, and then throw crap at him to prove it

this.

but then rape the judge.

Mutual fap.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

o.k here's the plan.
get a ****in dolphin,i don't know how your gonna get a dolphin and i don't care.
calll the dolphin flipper,this is not negotiable flipper is THE name for a dolphin.got it.next get some books on how to care for flipper,you cannot have him dieing.next what oyu do is take flipper to the bar,you pull some chicks.chick's love a guy who knows how to take care of a blowhole,trust me.get the women home.donkey punch that bitch,i don't care about your ****ing morals you asked me what to do and i'm ****ing telling you.take the unconsious bitch to a pimp/pie maker.sell her,user the money to buy a lady dolphin,called flipette.give her to flipper,get him to donkey punch that dolphin bitch,sell her to a dolphin pimp,use the cash gained to buy yourself another week on holiday...nuff said
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
this.

but then rape the judge.

and the victim....again
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Collect every colour of pubic hair from the gender of your choice.
Bisexuals and homosexuals do not apply.
Each sold separately, batteries not included.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I kinda went running through my neighboors backyards naked, slinging beer everywhere. Funny thing is, when they tested me, i hadnt had a single drop of it!!!!!!!!!
fap each other off and use the products in a new brand of margherita,then after drinking the margherita,kill the hooker mentioned a couple of posts above
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Why does it have to be crazy? Why not, just, fun? Or something practical. If its something 'crazy' then chances are you're gonna piss someone off.
Urm....well Fun then.....
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Steal a trampoline from someones garden, take it to a field, jump up and down on it, then take it back unharmed.

Edit: If you are drunk and/or stoned this could be more fun. And do it at night.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Go to bed late.

Do it, be br00t4ly h4rdc0r3
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.