can any one help me decide on these cases.....its for a rg2ex1
the first one looks more sturdy but the only places really im gonna be traveling is to friends and family

as for the ibanez one ive heard good things about it but then i heard really bad things

http://www.music123.com/Musicians-Gear-Electric-Guitar-Metal-Flight-Case-541696-i1151764.Music123

http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-RG140C-Hardshell-Guitar-Case-549996-i1152782.Music123

thanks
I would just order them both. Check for a good fit, and send the one you don't like back to them. You'd just be out the shipping, and you'd be able to check out the cases with your guitar.
i would go with the ibanez case, it will be a tighter fit, the other case your guitar might move around a bit in it. Also, the ibanez case looks sexier, and I think musicians gear stuff is cheaper than a brand name like ibanez?
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
if your just going to friends houses, just get a soft one. it wont get hurt if you get a good, fluffy case, even if you drop it.
a case is a case...get whichever u like better as looks and features go. it'll protect your guitar regardless
Yeah any case is fine, unless your throwing your car out the window on the highway, any case is good. Because no case can take a 70 mph toss out a window lol. Just go with whatever looks nice and is easy to carry, good fit etc.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by dbl93100
a case is a case...get whichever u like better as looks and features go. it'll protect your guitar regardless

Ah ah, not always true.
Some cases ARE higher quality than others, and cases specfically fitted to your instrument will provide a bit more support and protection than just a general case.

EDIT: I just re-read what you said, I kinda missed the point.
My bad
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.