Page 1 of 6
I'm not watching 15 minutes of ABC news. What happened?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm not watching 15 minutes of ABC news. What happened?

Police raided her house, and found a dime of weed, and 6 pills of extcasy, and threatened her with 4 years in prison under felony charges, or she could agree to buy a sh*tload of drugs (like 1500 pills) and a gun from some dangerous dealers, and she got no training for this, and was killed due to a police ****up, and the police blamed her because the dealers wanted to meet in a different place, and lost her.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Aug 1, 2008,
Jeez, those cops must have been ****ing idiots. And now some girl is dead because a couple of idiots didn't use their loaf?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
4 years for E and weed? i mean sure that sucks and all but there is no way she should have believed that.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I'm still actually watching the video, and the police asking her to do this was against a parole she was put on, and her parole officers were never notified by the police. The Chief of Police said it "would have been a good idea to tell them." But didn't.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Reminds me of Kathryn Johnston.

No one knows of her? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Johnston

There's the wiki page.

Maybe one day our country will wake up, realize that it's fighting a drug war that can't be won, cut it's losses and stop killing innocent people.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I'm almost done with the video now, and that cop needs to be stripped of his badge. He has no business running a sting. He couldn't coordinate cooking a hotdog, let alone a drug deal.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
The guy interviewing the chief is about to beat the hell out of the cheif. I can't stop laughing. The cheif is just a moron. He says the plan was thought through and it wasn't.

Ok, I just finished it. The last few minuets make me want to find the cheif and kill him. Once their plan failed the first thing they said was "she was a major drug dealer, she was this and that. Its not our fault. She offered to do this for us."
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Aug 1, 2008,
See kids. MARIJUANA KILLS!

Seriously, that's a ****ing tragedy. This is why I love Canada.
Quote by The_Paranoia
The guy interviewing the chief is about to beat the hell out of the cheif.

I would have yelled my brains out at him. The stupidity of that man is sickening. He called her a "Felony Criminal" even though she was never convicted of anything. Like I said, he needs to be stripped of his badge.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
oh my ****ing god

that is so horrible

seriously, that police chief is a grand retard

EDIT: seriously, people in command like that who screw up should have to face severe punishments, then maybe they'd think more carefully.

and i'm not talking money fine punishment, i'm talking prison for 10 years, getting ****ed in the ass by all the big-dicked bodybuilder inmates
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 1, 2008,
"They found enough drugs to warrant a felony charge for running a drug house."

-"So how much did you find?"
-"About a quarter pound"
-"How big would that be?"
-"A baggy"

Man a lot of my friends are running drug houses.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Cops do this all the time. They find people like this to do undercover jobs to get the person higher up the chain. I personally dont blame them, i mean i've always thought it was a waste of time to bust a kid with a little weed on them. They are going deeper to the root of the "problem" (though i dont think weed is a problem).

And you'd be surprised at the things people believe that cops tell them when your on the spot. I have no doubt she believed the 4 years thing. But at the same time, she had a chance to plead her case in court, or do something dangerous, knowing (or hopefully knowing) that it was risking her life. You cant put ALL the blame on the cops.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Von.
"They found enough drugs to warrant a felony charge for running a drug house."

-"So how much did you find?"
-"About a quarter pound"
-"How big would that be?"
-"A baggy"

Man a lot of my friends are running drug houses.

I've bought much more then that at one time, so I guess I'm running a drug empire now?
Quote by Pyrest
This is why I'm not moveing to america.

Please don't get me started in the Americia debate thingy again.
Quote by Archaon
See kids. MARIJUANA KILLS!

Well yeah actually, 5 in 5 marijuana users will die. In some way or another.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by pmeg568c
4 years for E and weed? i mean sure that sucks and all but there is no way she should have believed that.

In most state jurisdictions, possession of more than an ounce of marijuana is constitutional for Felony Possession and/or Felony Intent to Sell.

So yes, the maximum she can get is between 5 and 6 years.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by RiseAgainst
Cops do this all the time. They find people like this to do undercover jobs to get the person higher up the chain. I personally dont blame them, i mean i've always thought it was a waste of time to bust a kid with a little weed on them. They are going deeper to the root of the "problem" (though i dont think weed is a problem).

And you'd be surprised at the things people believe that cops tell them when your on the spot. I have no doubt she believed the 4 years thing. But at the same time, she had a chance to plead her case in court, or do something dangerous, knowing (or hopefully knowing) that it was risking her life. You cant put ALL the blame on the cops.

Honestly, I would probably have done the same thing with no hind knowledge of this, I could either do a deal like this, or have a felony charge on my criminal record for the rest of my life, which would ruin me.

The police chief is a liar and an idiot.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
In most state jurisdictions, possession of more than an ounce of marijuana is constitutional for Felony Possession and/or Felony Intent to Sell.

yeah because an ounce of weed is good for like, what, one, two joints?
Quote by RiseAgainst

According to the video, the police completely ignored their own protocols and took advantage of the girl. On that basis, I can put all the blame on the cops.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

That's because America's posession laws are ridiculous. Dealers should be charged, users should be given community service or something, and if they're hooked should be given rehab. But according to survey's a surprisingly large percentage of Americans (the number escapes me right now, but it was in the teens, I think) would like the death penalty introduced for posession. Even at the moment, people with a history of a single drug-related felony will have difficult finding work, which is harsh in itself, especially since they can be charged with posession even if a stranger just shoved it in their pocket.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by CoreysMonster

Erm....what?

An ounce of weed will roll anywhere between 20 and 30 joints, depending on how fat you roll them and whether or not you mix in tobacco.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Xiaoxi
According to the video, the police completely ignored their own protocols and took advantage of the girl. On that basis, I can put all the blame on the cops.

exactly. seriously, the police chief doesn't give two ****s about the poor girl, he's only thinking about how to save his reputation.

I seriously hope he suffers in one way or the other.
Quote by dudetheman
Erm....what?

An ounce of weed will roll anywhere between 20 and 30 joints, depending on how fat you roll them and whether or not you mix in tobacco.

o **** an ounce is about 28 grams!!! **** I didn't know it was that much
sorry, european here!
Quote by Xiaoxi

For me, the worst part is how this sting was a violation of her parole, yet the cops never thought to call the parole office. Which means that on a legal basis, what the cops did was wrong. Not to mention manipulating a scared college girl into doing something that she had no business or experience doing.

The cops are the ones to blame for this.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Xiaoxi

I was going by what that one guy said, but i'm watching the video now. Police almost always (and have the right to) take advantage of people. And almost anyone would agree to the deal under that kind of pressure. I didnt know this was against their proticol though, if it was then yes you can put the blame on the cops.
Quote by WaggyPlank
Quote by CoreysMonster

o **** an ounce is about 28 grams!!! **** I didn't know it was that much
sorry, european here!

LOL yeah, an ounce is a pretty significant amount of weed.

Anyways, our possession laws are ridiculous. Anything over an ounce here is possession with intent to sell, which is a felony. My dad is a felon to this day for selling a quarter bag of pot to a friend of a friend who happened to be an undercover cop.

I hate our drug laws.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
i thought she had a dime not an ounce...

also she was 23. she should be smarter then that.

im not saying the cops didnt **** up because they did big time but it didn't even have to happen if she was smarter
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by dudetheman
Reminds me of Kathryn Johnston.

No one knows of her? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Johnston

There's the wiki page.

Maybe one day our country will wake up, realize that it's fighting a drug war that can't be won, cut it's losses and stop killing innocent people.

Yes, but the amount of innocent people killed every year to the amount of drug dealers arrested is so infinitesimally small that the above statement is quite ignorant. If one was to argue that, than one could say that the amount of innocent people killed in anti-crime stints isn't worth what is actually being accomplished. That statement is so ad dictum secundum quid that it isn't even worth posting.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by SG Man Forever
For me, the worst part is how this sting was a violation of her parole, yet the cops never thought to call the parole office. Which means that on a legal basis, what the cops did was wrong. Not to mention manipulating a scared college girl into doing something that she had no business or experience doing.

The cops are the ones to blame for this.

I think it's ridiculous that they're not getting charged for breaking their own laws. It's also maddening that the police tried to save their own asses by making the girl look like a drug lord who deserved it.

Quote by RiseAgainst
I didnt know this was against their proticol though, if it was then yes you can put the blame on the cops.

The video specifically point out what protocols are being broken.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by CoreysMonster

Leave law writing to the politicians, more specifically to the legislators. Police just enforce the law, not write them.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Ah i just got to the part of protocols being broken. i'll finish before i make anymore comments
Quote by WaggyPlank