It was pretty rubbish. Sort of like The Daily Show/ The Late Edition, crossed with Brass Eye. Which sounds brilliant in concept, but it's just so badly done. Jason Manford is usually alright, but he was just dreadful on this. The other contributors weren't much better. Their whole 'in-depth' section didn't go into any depth, save for a few cheap beard jokes, and the guy doing the TV reviews was an utter twat.

I'll give it another chance though; I think this is something that will get better in time. They need to find their feet first before they can walk, let alone run. Also, I think it'll depend on the guests - if they've got anyone with experience on then it should be better. But, so far, I'm not impressed.
Nah, it was sh*te, not funny at all.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I liked the majority of it. Especially the report on food and how peppers give you leprocy. That sketch with the guy from parliment wasn't funny at all though.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
i liked the kevin bishop show today compared to last week i usally find his stuff a bit weak but tonightly was trully epic fail..
I watched kevin bishop and tonightly, I thought they were both pretty good, but kevin bishop was a lot better, maybe tonightly will pick up next week.
No tonightly was absolutely terrible. I'm embaressed they called in Generation Next. Like it's a representation of our youth. Jason Manford is pretty funny but it's basically him doing stand up while every so often one of the others comes on and TRYS to be funny.
Man tonightly was so bland, it was dreadful, jason manford should stick to being a talking head or on panel shows, he can't handle his own show.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Tonightly was OK but not very good even though Jason Manford is funny, it just didn't really work very well.