Poll: Do you like slow down/acoustic verisons over the original?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like slow down/acoustic verisons over the original?
Yup
8 25%
No
2 6%
Depends
22 69%
Voters: 32.
I was just looking at songs on youtubez, And noticed how much i like acoustic versions over the original's depending on what artist.

Just wondering what does UG think?

personaley my favourite is

bon jovi's - It's My Life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZl4LhqRB0

whats yours?
Yah I do also

I like Stroy of the Year - Day I Die (Acoustic) and both Vains of Jenna's acoustic
I like the acoustic version of Nothing Else Matters. I know the original is acoustic...but I mean the fully acoustic lol
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I heard a great one today. Lenny Kravitz's acoustic version of are you gonna go my way is intense. I seriously recommend it. Can't find it on youtube though I'm afraid.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
It depends, I love this acoustic arrangement as I feel it is more haunting than the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26bdUW96oyk
Quote by Les Paul Ell
they like you BECAUSE you've got a hot girlfriend. They see you and think, "woah, there must be something special bout him!" and they're gagging for it so they like you too. And it's kinda funny cos you won your current girlfriend over in a raffle.
Quote by creepimariddle
It depends, I love this acoustic arrangement as I feel it is more haunting than the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26bdUW96oyk

Very rad, I hate the original of that song, but the acoustic version is kick ass
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
If its a metal song turned acoustic then no
if its any other genre of music, an acoustic version is better.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by pinheadslts75
I like Johnny Cash's version of Hurt.

+1 I love Cash's version!
Quote by Les Paul Ell
they like you BECAUSE you've got a hot girlfriend. They see you and think, "woah, there must be something special bout him!" and they're gagging for it so they like you too. And it's kinda funny cos you won your current girlfriend over in a raffle.
Depends on the song.

The acoustic version of Everlong is great.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
No I likes teh Br00talz and all my favourite songs have solos in them and I have bad memories from about a year ago of me trying to show off my leads in front of my rocker friends and some girls and the legato sounding like **** the speed picking sounding like **** the sweeping sounding like **** and a general lack of easy access to frets above 13 due to a ****ing annoying body being in the way
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
No I likes teh Br00talz and all my favourite songs have solos in them and I have bad memories from about a year ago of me trying to show off my leads in front of my rocker friends and some girls and the legato sounding like **** the speed picking sounding like **** the sweeping sounding like **** and a general lack of easy access to frets above 13 due to a ****ing annoying body being in the way

Horrible troll.

EDIT: On topic, I like most acoustic verisons of songs, havent run across one I havent liked.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Can't say I prefer the acoustic version better. You've got to have the original in order to make the acoustic sound different and interesting.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

I definitely prefer the acoustic version of Neil Young's "Cowgirl In the Sand."

It depends on the song, but I do usually prefer acoustic versions.
Spiral Out