I'm waiting for my marshall but it wont be here until september should I go with the mesa cab? What are the sound differences they both have V-30's or I could get the Vintage Modern Cab with G12c's, how do they sound?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
mesa cabs are overall a better build.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

If you want an example of how it will sound with a Mesa cab, listen to any Winger stuff and especially Reb Beach's Cutting Loose tape, he uses a Vintage Marshall Head and a Mesa Cab.
What mesa cab would be best, I want one with V30's. I might just wait for the Marshall
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
mesa cabs > marshall cabs
much more bottom end to them, and thicker, tighter tone.
theyre build more solid with 100% birch ply (no particle board baffles on them like the marshall has now)
v30's, the trad. recto has them
The are minor differences, as they both you Celestion speakers, well the expensive ones do. Anyways, the V30s I have noticed are not as good for cleans, but heaver and tighter stuff, and the Marshall holds everything down well, honestly I would got with the Marshall as it is more versatile, but if you are just doing metal get a Mesa, the V30s are a must for metal, or you can just do what I did and replaced a Marshall cab with V30s.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by DSchmitty
The are minor differences, as they both you Celestion speakers, well the expensive ones do. Anyways, the V30s I have noticed are not as good for cleans, but heaver and tighter stuff, and the Marshall holds everything down well, honestly I would got with the Marshall as it is more versatile, but if you are just doing metal get a Mesa, the V30s are a must for metal, or you can just do what I did and replaced a Marshall cab with V30s.

mesa cabs are MASSIVE compared to the marshall, have a different baffle and thicker more durable construction.
all this contributes to a deeper, tighter sound.

cleans with v30's are stunning if you can eq right, mr petrucci doesnt seem to struggle
yah I have V-30s in my orange combo and the cleanse are incredible, but is the Mesa alot bigger/heavier, cause im a small guy and will have trouble carrying it.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Cabinets
a couple pics..

this first one, the middle cab with the mesa head on is a mesa cab..the other two are similar to marshall size, if not an oversized marshall.

this next pic, mesa cab on left with marshall style on right.

mesa do three types of can tat look similar!
the stiletto, recto and road king.
the stiletto is slightly smaller with a tighter, more defined bass.
the recto is larger, therefore giving higher bass response and deeper lows.
the roadking is the same as a recto cab, but allows them to be half back left side, right side, fully open back or closed back. theyre also tuned slightly differently.

open backs are more "airy" toned, less "tight" and more boomy.
fully closed is tight, thick and a faster bass response.

hope i helped