Ok, I guess this is a pretty common thread.

I just got my POD 2.0 and I love it!.

Everything but the distortion !!!.

I can´t get anywhere near the sound I want!.
My goal is to create a distortion that´s pretty thick with a lot of bottom without sounding "fuzzy". This is the problem.

I can´t get it to sound near as good as the distortion on my amp. (Randall RG75).

The problem is that I use Pod 2.0 with a floorboard, so it´s realy nice to be able to switch between my clean sounds and my lead sounds........., but I NEED a good distortion for the rythm parts !.

If you guys wonder what I consider to be my "favorite" distortion, well, what about
Michael Romeo (Symphony X), I know he uses Line 6 pod. Thats a killer distortion!.

Suggestions..
Quote by type666
Ok, I guess this is a pretty common thread.

I just got my POD 2.0 and I love it!.

Everything but the distortion !!!.

I can´t get anywhere near the sound I want!.
My goal is to create a distortion that´s pretty thick with a lot of bottom without sounding "fuzzy". This is the problem.

I can´t get it to sound near as good as the distortion on my amp. (Randall RG75).

The problem is that I use Pod 2.0 with a floorboard, so it´s realy nice to be able to switch between my clean sounds and my lead sounds........., but I NEED a good distortion for the rythm parts !.

If you guys wonder what I consider to be my "favorite" distortion, well, what about
Michael Romeo (Symphony X), I know he uses Line 6 pod. Thats a killer distortion!.

Suggestions..

To my knowledge Romeo has never used a POD for any recordings at least, he's currently using high-end ENGL heads live and used to use a Vetta head but uses all sorts of amps for recording.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.