Well i need help because, every time I start the computer up and turn my screen on, it keeps on saying acer and then about 30secs laster it comes on. It also happens when i start Counter Strike Source. It comes up "no signal" and then the acer **** comes up and then about 30seconds later it comes on...

Help!
soundls like youve spilt drink over your monitorscomputer socet.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
soundls like youve spilt drink over your monitorscomputer socet.

no. Its happened befor then it stoped.
Sounds like you have messed up your screen and it recognises the screen every now and then for whatever reason, but have you tried uninstalling the default windows monitor/graphics display drivers and reinstalling them? Or contacting Acer?
his connection is jipped in some way! either at the cable or connection with a graphics card.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by dandadog
Sounds like you have messed up your screen and it recognises the screen every now and then for whatever reason, but have you tried uninstalling the default windows monitor/graphics display drivers and reinstalling them? Or contacting Acer?

its happened before then it stoped.
That thing with the drivers. Also, I've had similar problems in the past with the "No Signal" thing, and had to send it to repair as my video card overheated and restarted itself very often. The fan/heat sink could have gone bonkers for you.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->