axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
If a band takes it's name from a Metallica song than they don't belong in the punk forum.

EDIT: I just checked wikipedia and they actually did take their name from a Metallica song. Wow. Huh. I'm amazed.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Aug 1, 2008,
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
How do people tell the difference between these hipster bands? This sounds like every other piece of hipster garbage I've been subjected to.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
I don't consider them a Hipster band.

It's a well known fact that for a band to be decent to a hipster there must be at least 12 seconds of unlistenable "avant garde" noise in each song.

Some bands play nothing but Avant Garde noise. These bands are usually Japanese and nobody actually likes them...
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I'd probably like that music if I had robot ears.