the song i need is called black dresses by the spill canvas

there is a 5 star tab posted but it just doesnt sound correct to me. normally im able to listen to songs and know how to play them without needing to use tabs, but i cant seem to figure this one out

if you can figure it out then you are a beastly man

--jared
Quote by jared4807
the song i need is called black dresses by the spill canvas

there is a 5 star tab posted but it just doesnt sound correct to me. normally im able to listen to songs and know how to play them without needing to use tabs, but i cant seem to figure this one out

if you can figure it out then you are a beastly man

--jared

Yeah umm I can't find the song anywhere to download but I will!!
Ok I need some time to figure this out most of the spill canvas is easy but I never heard this before and yeah may I was being a little bit cocky saying that I could do it in 20 mins sorry but I will do it because I like this song. Sorry :-)
Last edited by xXguitard00dXx at Aug 4, 2008,
yea sure thing man take all the time you need. its a great song i just wish i could figure it out on my own

--jared
i sat down last night and started tabbing it and found that the 5 star tab is about half right... the tab says it has an Em-B-C progression and its actually Em-D-C and i dont think he is using traditional fingerings for his Em and D chords

im having a lot of trouble getting the "my secret is fatally gorgeous" part to sound right the posted tab messed that part up terribly

--jared
Hey man I'm really busy at the moment with like school and stuff and this weekend I got to got o my dads but I give it to you straight after the weekend k? sorry man laters
Wow. "take this razor and cut your palms and I'll do the same till the river of crimson flows." that is one emo song. get a job already
yea dude the song is incredibly emo... im not so much a fan of the emo lyrics in the song as i am of the creative acoustic guitar work

--jared