Well last night I was in a multi-conversation with like 7-8 ppl and then after I added people there was this big fight going on between aussies and wogs and some dude I know was saying he'll kill all of them and burn their houses down and sh*t then some more people came and started spaming and advertising sex chatrooms or something then they ganged up on me because the other guys left and I was the only wog dude left (I'm greek btw) even though I was not involved in the fight in any way.

And then this guy was saying he could save the convo and go to the cops about this. I know that I didn't provoke anyone except for the guy saying he will kill all the wogs, before the big fight he was being racist to me and saying my cousin was a dog so I threated to come and smash his head in at school but that was before the guy came into the convo threating to go to the cops.

Should I worry about this or not?
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Last edited by Dimster Ds at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by Dimster Ds
Btw I have the chat log saved on my comp

That made everything invalid to me. Anybody who uses the internet to make threats is truly a pussy at heart.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Thanks, I'm not worried as much now, I actually stuck around in it because it was the funniest thing I've seen in a while, some of the comments were hilarious.

Eh, spose it's just the internet
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

You should really be worried. Because we all know the internet is a pretty serious place.
btw i wouldnt use the word wog

some people will findthat very offensive
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
LOL

seriously.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JC13
Depends on the guy. He could indeed get you in **** for threatening him, but it's most likely a bluff to make you scared ****less.

Either way, yes. Be afraid.

Well I didn't threaten the guy making the threat to go to the cops so yeah, I'm not worried
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

No need to worry man, it's just the internet...people are as big as they wanna be behind their little desktop screens, but in reality they're pussies...
Vivamus mea Lesbia, atque amemus,
rumoresque senum seueriorum
omnes unius aestimemus assis!
Quote by Eaglestalon101
No need to worry man, it's just the internet...people are as big as they wanna be behind their little desktop screens, but in reality they're pussies...

Dude, you couldn't be more true, one of the guys in the convo I know always says on msn he'll smash the absolute crap out of me and then when I see him at school, he does nothing. Pretty funny
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Quote by JC13
Then you've got little to nothing to worry about. Next time do things in complete anonymous when you want to e-fight. Find someones screen name on a website you don't use, and make a fake e-mail using it. It won't be traced to you, it'll be traced to them. Also use a proxy of some sort when attempting this stuff, as well.

I understood half of that, but I prefer watching them, because as I said. It's pretty hilarious
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Don't be too worried. But if those people are anything like the ones at my school, they'll try and get you into trouble for cyber-bullying.

Why do you talk to people on MSN who want to smash you?!
Quote by Abunai X
Don't be too worried. But if those people are anything like the ones at my school, they'll try and get you into trouble for cyber-bullying.

Why do you talk to people on MSN who want to smash you?!

I don't, they talk to me, I laugh at them
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu