What distortion is that when the kid starts playing
Yes its Canon Rock, please dont comment the video
I know that steve morse is a fan of the effect also, if that helps
It's the one that fades in slowly
Gibson Faded Flying V
Ibanez RG550 Black, Maple Fretboard
Agile Pendulum Pro Dual 7 String
Ibanez Exotic Wood Quilted Maple Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 1x12 50 Watt Tube Combo
POD HD500 Multieffects and Amp Modeling Processor
Last edited by Grunge Monkey at Aug 1, 2008,
It's called a volume swell. It's not really an effect (although there are some pedals that give you that kind of an effect, the Boss Slow Gear and it's clones). It's done either with a volume pedal, or with the volume pot on your guitar. Start with the volume at 0, pick the note and use your pinky finger to roll the volume up.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
vol swell, and steve also love mono delay on like 2.5 out of 10 for most songs. he also really love artificial harmonics. steve is great