OK, as you can see, i need a new amp. i am looking for an amp with a good clean tone (think hendrix's wind cries mary and bold as love), a good blues tone (think SRV), and a nice metal tone (think Metallica). Any ideas?
THANX
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Budget?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
no budget as long as the amp fits the description
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Last edited by Sakattack75 at Aug 1, 2008,
all right $2000 budget
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
How about a Mesa/Boogie Mark IV?

They're discontinued so you'll have to go used, but they cover a wide variety of tones very well.

Plus you can easily snag a combo for under your budget or get the head and a nice cab like a Vader.
You're best set with a Marshall voiced amp or clone.

JTM45 will do the Hendrix thing beautifully (the edgy Hendrix clean is the amp's go-to move)