id just like to say thank you for the person who closed that other thread by danger is iminent

to make this thread not spam i have some questions

im still learnin to use my Ashdown MAG combo but:

1. what does the sub-harmonics knob and button do? what are the sub-harmonics?

2. what does the Deep, Bright, EQ button do?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Deep boosts the Low end single and the Bright boost the top end. I'm not sure what the EQ button would do, it may cut out the EQ settings if you are using an external EQing source.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
ok kool thanks for that
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Sonsie that thread was more fun than anything I could have done if I had gone out tonight

sub harmonics are like sub octave i believe, adds a low octave to your sound
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
lol yeah that was really funny

thanks for that slaptastic

that iminent guy better not come around here any more

or atleast he should learn how to take in advice first
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
he was just a very confused young man. he isn't going to great places. at least he seems to be favoring the Ibanez.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
yeah thats a start

but knowing him he might do something stupid and buy the epiphone t-bird and the behringer

at least hel deserve that
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
There's a nice wiki article on subharmonics, but in simple terms they enhance the bass sound.

And the confused young man has now 30 days to consider his bass choices since he won't have the distraction of UG.
Quote by sonsie
yeah thats a start

but knowing him he might do something stupid and buy the epiphone t-bird and the behringer

at least hel deserve that

i was really close to saying t-birds and behringer have the worst reputation but i decided against it
nuh looking at his display picture for his profile and leaving a pleasant profile comment i doubt it
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
And if anyone wants to continue this discussion on our banned little friend, feel free to PM me or take it to bass chat, please.
Quote by anarkee
There's a nice wiki article on subharmonics, but in simple terms they enhance the bass sound.

And the confused young man has now 30 days to consider his bass choices since he won't have the distraction of UG.

haha thats the most clever way to say hes been booted for 30 days.