The pit is not the best resource to be asking, but here goes.
So theres this chick in my class, And Shes pretty hot and I know she likes me, and I kind of like her back. She has a nice ass, but not that big of tits. Shes nice and everything, and we're friends and stuff, but shes kind of on the stupid side. BTW, shes a Brunette.
So Im asking you pit, do you think I should ask her out?
Ive never really had a Girlfriend before so Im kinda nervous that ill mess up or something, and she'd leave me and crush my self esteem lol. Its a small school, only like 300 people, so everyone would know in like a day. Im Kind of unsure what people would think, because she's kind of whorish, like short shorts and stuff like that, and people would see us walking down the halls together, and all that stuff...
So, Should I ask her out?
Dumb AND small tits??

This girl is not worth your time.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Life Is Brutal
So theres this chick in my class, And Shes pretty hot and I know she likes me, and I kind of like her back. She has a nice ass, but not that big of tits. Shes nice and everything, and we're friends and stuff, but shes kind of on the stupid side. BTW, shes a Brunette.
Ive never really had a Girlfriend before so Im kinda nervous that ill mess up or something, and she'd leave me and crush my self esteem lol. Its a small school, only like 300 people, so everyone would know in like a day. Im Kind of unsure what people would think, because she's kind of whorish, like short shorts and stuff like that, and people would see us walking down the halls together, and all that stuff...

So GTFO then faggot.
I think you should make this decision yourself. We would really like to **** up your life. Nothing would give me more pleasure, actually.
You got nothing to lose.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Why not?

You might get laid and become a legend on UG
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
pix or it didnt happen lol...better get pic of her ass, to prove ur claim lmao
and, i'd say do it, just to get some experience...and gettin hurt is an essential part of life my friend..learn from it if it happens
EDIT; go to the relationship thread..type the only relationship thread into the searchbar
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Last edited by wyldeshredder at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by Life Is Brutal

Oh my god, she wears short-shorts? That SLUT!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Dude.. reattach your fucking balls and ask her out. Lose your virginity to her and totally regret it later on, isn't that what being a teenager is about?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Pics or GTFO
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

if you want a girl with a tight little kitty, you better find yourself a girl with itty bitty titties!!! do it! ask her out. what if she says yes and it turns out to be awesome? life is short, take chances.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Dude, not worth it at all
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by Gunpowder
Oh my god, she wears short-shorts? That SLUT!

Heh, my thoughts exactly.