Page 1 of 4
I think it's safe to say this is pretty old
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I am just glad I am not her father.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I posted this earlier...needless to say if her voice wasnt so annoying, I'd **** her.
Blast! She told me she was a virgin!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I've had sex over 1,000 times.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
That's hot.

EDIT: SHE was hot before her mouth opened.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by Eric 666
I posted this earlier...needless to say if her voice wasnt so annoying, I'd **** her.

This.

I would wear like 15 condoms, though.
Alright I just watched it, and Jesus Christ...

Someone needs to rip that bitches lips off.. all of them.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I haven't seen this video before, and I reckon it's her life choice, she seems like she's getting prepared for it (gettin' all that **** for the baby she may have), personally I'm against coitus before marriage for religious reasons but it's her choice (she shouldn't be such a bitch about it though, it's disgusting how she treat her mum)
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Anyone have the end to that? I'm oddly interested on how that turns out <__<
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
That's hot.

So true.
Just put one of them apple ma-bobbers in her mouth. Or your pen0r. Either way works.
Quote by Just Andrew
That's hot.

I thought the exact same thing.
Hey, that's my girlfriend!
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Well I've had sex over 9000 times.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Aug 1, 2008,
It's impressive, but she gets the most respect from me(...for lack of a better word) out of everyone in that room.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I've seen this so many times. Needless to say, I hate her.

Mah babiez gunna a4d the top close! if nut den ahm gunna hav 2 sill it. Thaz right bitches. I'm a playa, but I got it lyke dat.

I'm sure her having it like that has lead to multiple Karmic retributions in the form of STDs and/or multiple unwanted babies.

Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by meh!
It's impressive, but she gets the most respect from me(...for lack of a better word) out of everyone in that room.

Really? Do tell why...
Quote by Eric 666
Really? Do tell why...

Because she quite obviously has serious problems yet her mother, the host and the audience are quite happy to make a spectacle out of her for their own sense of...what? Joy? Superiority? It's certainly not to help her in anyway.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Because she quite obviously has serious problems yet her mother, the host and the audience are quite happy to make a spectacle out of her for their own sense of...what? Joy? Superiority? It's certainly not to help her in anyway.
Check out the 'pickle girl' for another example of The Maury Show just exploiting people...

Though, I'm not sure if that one is real.
Quote by Teh Forest King
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!
LISTEN TO HER TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm so black I'm white!
Her voice makes me want to falcon punch her.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by meh!

Well yes that's true, but then again, its her mother's fault for taking her to that damn show anyway, they could have solved it by going to a psychologist or something...then again there are cases in which total humiliation is the only way to teach a stubborn child a lesson...that being said the stubborn child should be able to recognize her mistakes if being ridiculed by 300 million people all across the nation...but I'm guessing she can't recognize that because she's too stupid to realize the danger she got herself in the first place, so I do feel pity somewhat.
LIES!!!!!

*runs out of room yelling*
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Page 1 of 4