Page 1 of 2
I would say another disappointment, but I don't have high expectations for Metallica.

Because they suck.
yeah
one of the most successful bands in the history of music, in too many aspects to name, suck.
Quote by XyphR
yeah
one of the most successful bands in the history of music, in too many aspects to name, suck.

Pretty much. Glad you see it my way.
Quote by synpet713192
Pretty much. Glad you see it my way.

juding by that ****ty metalcore riff on your page, which somehow YOU call GOOD MUSIC, i can safely not care about your opinion
Quote by jmonko
ewww myspace

Oh be quiet.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by XyphR
juding by that ****ty metalcore riff on your page, which somehow YOU call GOOD MUSIC, i can safely not care about your opinion

Eh, I've never claimed to be the best riff-writer ever. So sue me.
Quote by synpet713192
Eh, I've never claimed to be the best riff-writer ever. So sue me.

They never did either.
Quote by XyphR

owned haha
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by OrangePossum
They never did either.

True. But if they (or rather, their fans) can insult my music, then I can insult theirs.

Quote by Dr. No
owned haha

Not that I care. It's not a great riff and I have ****ty recording equipment. Plus it's been there for over a year.
Quote by synpet713192
True. But if they (or rather, their fans) can insult my music, then I can insult theirs.

Well, no. Insult their fans' music.

edit: by their fans' music, i mean their originals, not their favorite band's
Quote by synpet713192

Not that I care. It's not a great riff and I have ****ty recording equipment. Plus it's been there for over a year.

what an intelligent and well thought out argument.

I personally can't wait for this album to come out, looking forward to a great comeback.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by OrangePossum
Well, no. Insult their fans' music.

edit: by their fans' music, i mean their originals, not their favorite band's
Gladly. If Metallica is up there on their list of influences, then it probably won't tickle my fancy anyhow.

Quote by RabbidWolf
what an intelligent and well thought out argument.

I'm glad you think so.
Heck Yes Right On My Birthday!
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by synpet713192

ROFL what a retarded logic.
how am i in any way affiliated to and/or represent metallica?
if i make fun of your music, what does metallica have anything to do with it?
you would insult MY music, lol...
back on topic: i'll probably so buy it only to see if they're going to make a comeback.
also because it's more than likely their last album and probably will be cool to have
It'll probably be just as bad as the last one. Really, Metallica hasn't been good since the 90's.
5 days after my birthday, Coolness!
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by XyphR
ROFL what a retarded logic.
how am i in any way affiliated to and/or represent metallica?
if i make fun of your music, what does metallica have anything to do with it?
you would insult MY music, lol...

I WOULD insult your music? Is that to say that it is crappy?

And this all started because I said Metallica sucks. Does one little douchebag's opinion really matter? You can huff and puff all you want, but it's still not gonna make me like the vast majority of things they've released (I DO actually enjoy Ride the Lightning), and it's not gonna make me have high expectations for Death Magnetic. I WILL probably give it a listen so I can either back up my dislike, or be pleasantly surprised (which is pretty unlikely).

Lighten up.
I really don't care.

Doesn't matter if the album sucks... dumb ass little Metallica fanboys are still going to buy the next album after this one because Metallica made it...

You know it is true and I have the last four albums to prove it.
Quote by XyphR

Sounds like someone doesnt like agreement?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by synpet713192
Gladly. If Metallica is up there on their list of influences, then it probably won't tickle my fancy anyhow.

I'm glad you think so.

Listen troll. If you don't like Metallica, why on earth would you come into a thread that clearly states that Metallica is the main focus? Let me answer that for you, because you planned on coming in a being a prick. Do us all a favor a ****-off. Nobody cares about your opinion and you are not going to convince anybody that you ****ty metal-core is any better than Metallica. Do us a favor and go spam someplace else.

Quote by herman ri2
I really don't care.

Doesn't matter if the album sucks... dumb ass little Metallica fanboys are still going to buy the next album after this one because Metallica made it...

You know it is true and I have the last four albums to prove it.

And I've already had this discussion with your stupid ass. Seriously people if you don't like Metallica. I've got a full-proof plan for you all to follow

DON'T COME INTO THE GODDAMN BOARD!!!!

It is just a sad fact that you are in the minority of people on this website who don;t like Metallica, and I'm sorry, but you aren't going to win this argument.

Gladly see yourselves out.

From the Mission:Metallica Fly on the Wall stuff. This album's going to be pretty amazing. I about pissed myself because I heard there Maiden cover on the radio thinking it was theres. (I hadn't heard much Maiden before so i had no idea.)
Last edited by METALLICAFAN77 at Aug 1, 2008,
I just went to mark it on my calendar, but for some reason, it's alreayd makred for sept. 16. There was a news article where they assumed it would be on the 16th cuz its a tuesday or somethign. watever, im gona dl it anyways just because its lars. but if i like it i might go buy it for that new cd smell. cuz whenever i burn cd's they don't smell as good.
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
Listen troll. If you don't like Metallica, why on earth would you come into a thread that clearly states that Metallica is the main focus? Let me answer that for you, because you planned on coming in a being a prick. Do us all a favor a ****-off. Nobody cares about your opinion and you are not going to convince anybody that you ****ty metal-core is any better than Metallica. Do us a favor and go spam someplace else.

And I've already had this discussion with your stupid ass. Seriously people if you don't like Metallica. I've got a full-proof plan for you all to follow

DON'T COME INTO THE GODDAMN BOARD!!!!

It is just a sad fact that you are in the minority of people on this website who don;t like Metallica, and I'm sorry, but you aren't going to win this argument.

Gladly see yourselves out.

From the Mission:Metallica Fly on the Wall stuff. This album's going to be pretty amazing. I about pissed myself because I heard there Maiden cover on the radio thinking it was theres. (I hadn't heard much Maiden before so i had no idea.)

Not you again.

There is no way to argue with a hardcore fanboy and I'm not even going to try because they just end up PMing you and ****.

If I want to voice my opinion on TEH GrAet MetttalliCaz then I have the freedom to. Deal with it , fanboy.
Last edited by herman ri2 at Aug 2, 2008,
can't wait for this release i check for leaks all the time and probably will buy it i'll havea job by when it's released. just want to see if it is a return to form.
first day of classes for me, i guess im not going to school....
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
To the guys arguing, here is a piece from a thread last year.

-Too harsh and compulsive, just cuz not everyone shares your taste for music doesn't mean you have to yell at them and say 'Get off this forum.'

MC name = Bearrorism
Pfft Metallica is awesome, shove it haters! And the album should come out sept. 11, that would be really metal.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by herman ri2
Not you again.

There is no way to argue with a hardcore fanboy and I'm not even going to try because they just end up PMing you and ****.

If I want to voice my opinion on TEH GrAet MetttalliCaz then I have the freedom to. Deal with it , fanboy.

Then voice your rather dumbass opinion on a board where you are not spamming. Because, what you are doing is. If you want to comment on the release date of the album, which is the sole purpose of this thread.

and "Who ****ing cares!!!!oneneo!!eleven lolol"

is not an appropriate response.

and besides the point....IF YOU DON'T LIKE METALLICA, WHY COME INTO THE ****ING BOARD?! You are obviously seeking out to spam or troll. So please go be a prick somewhere. You are certainly entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong I think it is, but this thread was obviously not created to to bash Metallica. So obvious any response that you will come out with is not going to be very useful.

Also, I am a huge Metallica fan, and proud. So you calling me a fan-boy isn't exactly an insult.

I for one am very relieved that it is sooner. For some reason I thought they might decide to go out on another tour or something and it might be pushed to 2009
Quote by slann101
oh look at that!that could easily be faked.

No it's not a fake. Metallica posted it on there official Myspace. I know its not really run by themselves, but it is by there publicists or whatever. So I doubt it's a fake.
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
Then voice your rather dumbass opinion on a board where you are not spamming. Because, what you are doing is. If you want to comment on the release date of the album, which is the sole purpose of this thread.

and besides the point....IF YOU DON'T LIKE METALLICA, WHY COME INTO THE ****ING BOARD?! You are obviously seeking out to spam or troll. So please go be a prick somewhere. You are certainly entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong I think it is, but this thread was obviously not created to to bash Metallica. So obvious any response that you will come out with is not going to be very useful.

Also, I am a huge Metallica fan, and proud. So you calling me a fan-boy isn't exactly an insult.

I for one am very relieved that it is sooner. For some reason I thought they might decide to go out on another tour or something and it might be pushed to 2009

Lurk moar. It's never enough.
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
No it's not a fake. Metallica posted it on there official Myspace. I know its not really run by themselves, but it is by there publicists or whatever. So I doubt it's a fake.

sorry, i read it as megadeth :/
Quote by METALLICAFAN77

Please, tell me how my opinion is spamming and trolling because I really like to see this. That because my comment isn't "can't wait for Metallica's new album or METTAttallica ruLz!" is it spam and a troll? My comment is about the album/Metallica which is related to the release to, am I right?

"Who ****ing cares!!!!oneneo!!eleven lolol"

That is not a appropriate response and I didn't write that so don't be a idiot.

I came into this thread to voice my opinion and what I think about them, which I have all the rights to do. I really think I should give you a link to the definition of spam and trolling because it clearly shows that you don't know what it is. I'm not being a prick, I'm just voicing an opinion that is different than yours. Yeah, I'm entitled to my own opinion but you are insulting me for it and being a jackass about it. I'm not bashing Metallica, I'm just saying what I think of them.

I don't care if you are a fan or not. I just came in here to VOICE MY OPINION.

Thats great for you that you are relieved about it but I couldn't really care, IMHO.
Quote by XyphR
yeah

I agree.
<Han> I love Hitler

That is just a lack of creativity for a banner. The new album cover lacks creativty too..

This

to

this

Creativity in the art looks like it goes down by every album.
Last edited by herman ri2 at Aug 2, 2008,
Page 1 of 2