Page 1 of 3
I know how stupid the thread title looks, I assure you I know what metal is, I couldn't think of a better title.

Anyways, ITT post things that are metal, whether they would be good things to sing about in a metal song, or thigns that are just plain... Metal.

I'll start off,

Chains, hooks, and Cthulhu.

Get the idea?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Aug 1, 2008,
Going the stereotypical direction...

Death, blood, violence, drugs, and Satan.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Lithium, beryllium, sodium, magnesium, aluminium, potassium, calcium, scandium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, gallium, rubidium, strontium, yttrium, zirconium, niobium, molybdenum, technetium, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, cadmium, indium, tin, antimony, caesium, barium, lanthanum, hafnium, tantalum, tungsten, rhenium, osmium, iridium, platinum, gold, mercury, thallium, lead, and bismuth.

Ok seriously, Norway.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Badgers
They look like they could be Behemoth's mascots
ohai little sig.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Lithium, beryllium, sodium, magnesium, aluminium, potassium, calcium, scandium, titanium, vanadium, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, gallium, rubidium, strontium, yttrium, zirconium, niobium, molybdenum, technetium, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, cadmium, indium, tin, antimony, caesium, barium, lanthanum, hafnium, tantalum, tungsten, rhenium, osmium, iridium, platinum, gold, mercury, thallium, lead, and bismuth.

Ok seriously, Norway.

That was pretty funny. =p
Corpse paint! Phallic weapons!

Big breasted maidens riding on leather clad dragons while sugesstively holding phallic weapons and wearing corpse paint!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Corpse paint and large spikey armbands.

EDIT: And these guys.

That pic is seriously the most metal thing to have ever existed.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

The woods, caves, Lord of the rings, ancient wars, falsettos.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?

That's right. Unicorns are fucking metal.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82

Hell yes they are.

But not as much as DRAGONS BITCH.

ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by CFH82

No, people mean something else when they call Unicorns horny beasts.
Quote by vintage x metal

Metal is a force we cannot see except through music.....its a force that surrounds us.....it unites us....its within us all

*pulls squealie on guitar*

Amen.....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
Metal is a force we cannot see except through music.....its a force that surrounds us.....it unites us....its within us all

*pulls squealie on guitar*

Amen.....

Quote by Broken_Drum
Nearly as regressive as Modern Rock?

Lol.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Ummm..
anger.. rage... anger..

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by YourDad

EDIT:
Aww hell yeah

Those shorts are fucking metal!

Seriously, though, who is that?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by MakeItWitChu
Ummm..
anger.. rage... anger..

Blue balls?
Quote by vintage x metal

Metal ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Metal is.... hmmmm most things that are heavy and makes you go Headbang. Read a book about it.. what things is true... Black Metal.. could be the most purest form of Metal haha.. thoses Norwegian dudes who burneed churches and killed persons are very, but very, very metal...
Quote by SG Man Forever
Those shorts are fucking metal!

Seriously, though, who is that?

A guy from Photobucket.

teh br00talz
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by synpet713192
No one said NuMetal.

Well there's metal with that. I was thinking The Haunted kind of metal..

Maybe, anger, rage, and insanity?

Anyway, i wasnt talking about numetal

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Page 1 of 3