http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=95365910

Listen to Mainstream DEMO.

The lyrics are:

Im not much of a rockstar
I dont give a hoot if you play the flute
Im not old enough for some credit
And I cant really write for you

I write what I like, so go take a hike
All I need is my guitar and a mic
I do need a car, And I can't go to bars
Cause Im only in my teens

I work, I sleep, I eat, and think you're really neat
I think we should meet and could run on off our feet
I don't sing about my Delilah
Cause Im single and im free to mingle

Im no where near Hollywood Material
Nor do I wanna be
Sell out and party and
Be placed on MTV

I don't go for the mainstream hits
I could really only give 2 ****s about them
Im a local for now, and Im cool with that
Make music in my basement and stuff like that

I make some music up for fun and
I dont drink from red cups
Im a Musician believe it or not
And I think you're really hot
When you play connect the dots
But, hey, thats only me
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Cool beans.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
All his songs suck, he should stop singing and learn to play an instrument
Dear God in heaven that is terrible! I say that kinda stuff after staying up for 72 hours. Myspace is Hell. This is proof.
Quote by aedmiston
How did you listen to that long enough to get the lyrics??!?!?!

The lyrics were listed separately, I couldn't actually listen to the whole thing...it's atrocious.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
wow... I can just see this guy actually taking himself really seriously.

I wonder if he gets any gigs?
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by DanteLord
I cringe at his voice. The lyrics aren't half bad, but jesus, he has a bad voice.

Get. The. Fu*k. Out.
Quote by DanteLord
I cringe at his voice. The lyrics aren't half bad, but jesus, he has a bad voice.

PARDON?!???!!
Quote by saphrax
I got to flute...

I understand.
Quote by DanteLord

If anything its the other way around. With some training his voice may actually be decent. Its the lyrics that have absolutely no flow or thought to them.
Quote by JeanMi36
Pretty much everything Grindcore, Thrash, and Gore.

You should've read the TS's post before typing that, it has nothing to do with what he was saying.

Anyways, as for that "Mainstream" song, those lyrics are like a terrible pre-pubescant metalhead's view on the musical world.
His voice might've been listenable if he didn't sing way below his comfortable range. Not to mention his guitar playing, which was quite bad.. it might've been better for him to play it on electric, it wouldn't have shown his bad playing as much.....

But hey, that's only me.

Quote by Narciel
If you don't listen to this, I don't blame you

Pretty much the worst stuff I've ever heard.

So it's about time for me to kill you. They're from my city, and they're probably one of my favourite local bands. Thier recording quality is bad cause it's completely DIY, due to the only money they get keeps them eating and with a roof over their heads. Sorry every band can't/won't go to a top notch studio.
i dont get it...was he going for like old school weezer or some **** like that? god i feel better about my stuff now. at least i dont hit the mic and leave it recorded like that...
Quote by original=punk

So it's about time for me to kill you. They're from my city, and they're probably one of my favourite local bands. Thier recording quality is bad cause it's completely DIY, due to the only money they get keeps them eating and with a roof over their heads. Sorry every band can't/won't go to a top notch studio.

They're from my city too, friend. It's not their recording quality. It's their singing. It's the mixing. Its the writing. I've got no problems with bad recordings. Bad music, I do have problems with.

EDIT: But you're right. It was a d**k move on my part to post that. I'll take it down.
Last edited by Narciel at Aug 2, 2008,
o cmon if you dont like it dont listen to it and ...

wait i just heard it. That IS the worst song ever. **** its horrible in every way. My friends cat can write better lyrics than that. Time to listen to some actual music.