so this is pretty much the best guitar ever... i wish they made it in HSH witn a string through bridge like a pgm and better tuners and hwatnot. I LOVE THEY DAYGLO COLORS!!!! AUUUUGH! damn the fact taht im poor. anyone wanna lend me some cash?? http://cgi.ebay.com/Dean-Custom-Zone-Florescent-Pink-or-Green-Strat-Guitar_W0QQitemZ290249991762QQihZ019QQcategoryZ41435QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Jeez and I thought I was mean. It appears the batteries in some sarcasm meters need replacing. I don't see any problem with this thread...

On topic, I too have been drawn to these overly bright guitars. If I was so sure they were built out of kitty litter and troll spit I would get one as a project guitar, but it just seems like it would be a waste.
Last edited by T!AN at Aug 1, 2008,
haha, ok. i thought you were serious. you never know with smoe people on this forum... but yeah, im glad the 80s dayglo colors are coming back, but now everyones gonna like it, and think im one of them liking it as a fad, but ive liked it forever. btu wahtevs. they can say my guitar is ugly when the next thing comes around... cause im really thingking of getting this and modding it to my specs!