This guitar looks nice has nice pickup and overall seems like a good guitar. I was wondering if any one has played it so they could tell me if I should get it or not.
Idk, i feel like any gibsons that aren't the standards or above aren't true gibson quality. I suggest you play it first.
I picked one up the other day and noodled a bit. I was not impressed.

I didn't have a strap handy to check, but it seemed unreasonably neck heavy. The finish on the neck just felt odd. They might go away with time but it felt weired to me. Sitting down with it felt odd too, because the neck just didn't seem to be positioned comfortably. I think a lot of it has to do with the guitar having 24 frets which SGs were never intended to have...
Quote by Darth Suidar
This guitar looks nice has nice pickup and overall seems like a good guitar. I was wondering if any one has played it so they could tell me if I should get it or not.

Play it first, it's definitely a love it or hate it guitar.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by T!AN
I picked one up the other day and noodled a bit. I was not impressed.

I didn't have a strap handy to check, but it seemed unreasonably neck heavy. The finish on the neck just felt odd. They might go away with time but it felt weired to me. Sitting down with it felt odd too, because the neck just didn't seem to be positioned comfortably. I think a lot of it has to do with the guitar having 24 frets which SGs were never intended to have...

I felt the same when I played de Les Paul Ex w/ EMG's , the quitars sounds good, a very dirty metal sound....cause of the pick ups.

But the overall impresion doest satisfy my soul.

Federico from Argentina.
I finally bougth a Jackson DK2 transparent black w floyd...thats for playing metal--

if you want a LP buy a Black Beauty (Epiphone)......[similar low price]
something better?? try a Paul Reed

bye
Thanks,
Fefo

"Rock For Choise"
Toni iommi SG feels very natural with a 24 fret neck.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Quote by Iansmitchell
Toni iommi SG feels very natural with a 24 fret neck.

I was just thinking that