C'mon guys...a girl is afraid of pickles, another one afraid of cotton balls etc etc. This has to be fake, no?
Be cool.
Quote by Globocop
Of course its real. Anything is possible in today's world.

Holy crap your a robot!

*i agree with this post
H e l l o .
If it wasn't for Maury, half of the US population wouldn't know who their real fathers are.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Actually, cotton balls is legit. Girl i talk to once had a dream about them and won't look at them anymore. TERRIFIED of them.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
yeah i think it's real, i watch it sometimes when im insanely bored in the mornings

some of the "wild" teens they have on the show are just pathetic
Y'all just jealous, you don't know me

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by dreamtheater91
Actually, cotton balls is legit. Girl i talk to once had a dream about them and won't look at them anymore. TERRIFIED of them.

I guess they would be scary if you witnessed someone get bludgeoned to death with cotton balls.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I heard that Maury is actually real. And they pay them 300 bucks to go there and be humiliated on national TV (international if you add youtube).
Though because of those 300 bucks, many people will make up stories, such as the pickles fear.
We will never know. However, I love how Maury is a sadist bastard. It's almost like if he loves scaring the hell out of those girls, and see a mom cry because her daughter had sex with over 300 men. Funny stuff to see Maury's face when the people start crying.

Quote by iceman_8319
If it wasn't for Maury, half of the US population wouldn't know who their real fathers are.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i knew a girl at school who was, honest to god, terrified of cotton wool. She couldn't be in the same room as it.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by iceman_8319
I guess they would be scary if you witnessed someone get bludgeoned to death with cotton balls.

Her dream had to do with her skin being cut off and cotton balls being rubbed over her bare muscles/tendons.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
dude, Maury's show is real. That's why they have so many crap shows, because they only have real stories. like other shows that always have somethign on are fake, like jerry springer, but if a show has its good days like the cucumber and the slow days, like every single whos my daddy episode, then you know it's real. obviously, if u believe in evolution, anything's possible really, thers always gonna be somethign different going on somewhere in the world.