hey, i have a jackson dinky dk2l, and i was wondering if i have to down tune the floyd rose some sort of different way inorder for drop C. Also, i have 9 - 42 gauge...so i was wondering if this would allow it to go out of tune fast?

As a second topic to this, is there any online shops that sell left handed soloist bodies, which fit two humbuckers?

Thanks for the help,
steve
You probably won't like being in drop c with those strings, the low strings will be a bit loose. I have a dean in c# with 9-46. the 46 still works but a tad loose. Try using those gauges. Or 9-50 if you can get them. I only am recommending 9's because they work easiest with floyds and you don't have to use different springs or do much. Make sure you know how to adjust the action, too.
no you should be able to down tune it the same way you would a right handed guitar w/ a floyd rose...why would it matter if it was left handed? it doesnt change how you tune it
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
no you should be able to down tune it the same way you would a right handed guitar w/ a floyd rose...why would it matter if it was left handed? it doesnt change how you tune it

i was reffering to the floyd rose...not that its left handed
yeah i know
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
yeah i know

If you knew why did you bite his head off?
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Well, there's always the option of warmoth for that body you want.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.