I'm not sure if this belongs here so dont flame me.

Taking Back Sunday is a band I had sorta mixed opinions about for awhile. I only knew and liked one song by them which was Makedamnsure and wasnt quite sure if I had liked the band. I checked out their myspace to get a feel of some of their other songs and how they sounded.

After listening to a few other of their songs I noticed my self becoming interested in their band. Before I knew it I was listening to these songs over and over again like a broken record. I couldnt get them out my head during the day even when I wasnt listening to them.

I think its safe to say now I like their band and style of music, and yes I have become a fan.

If youre not fimilar with them check them out at http://www.myspace.com/takingbacksunday and give them a listen.

Songs I reconmend is Brooklyn and Liar (my two other personal favorites)

Any one up for disscusion?
I personaly like their singers vocal range and his stlye of lyric writing. His stlye is reconized in many of his songs giving you a dead give away of who the band is within the first couple notes of the verse.
As well as a catchy power chord rythem in the background that just gets you into the hyped into the song.

How do you guys feel about this band?
Last edited by the_man101 at Aug 1, 2008,
yeah dude i've been listenin to em for sometime, they are pretty sweet. you should check out their older stuff man, listen to cute without the e, it's awesome. oh yeah most of the songs on their myspace are live i think
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
Everything other than the album Tell All Your Friends is kind of bad.

Tell All Your Friends is a fantastic album, however.

(big thread in pp&e)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by FrosteeFresh
yeah dude i've been listenin to em for sometime, they are pretty sweet. you should check out their older stuff man, listen to cute without the e, it's awesome. oh yeah most of the songs on their myspace are live i think

ya man i have heard cute without the e. Its a good song as well.