I'm getting snakebites in about 2 months, and I want a tattoo to go along with it. I need ideas though.
Nothing huge, i.e. not my entire back, but something meaningful. I'm thinking about a heartagram over my real heart.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

--flameshield--

Nevermind. Found the right thread.

/thread
The end of the world

wrong thread but if you still need ideas go to bodymod.org
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
and heartagram=meaningful? lol
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
How about you tattoo a huge sign that says I suck cocks; therefore, whenever you go to KFC you can't eat chicken because your husband is one of them.

???

That or design your own tattoo.
Heartagram is meaningful to me, yes.
Don't be a self-centered ****.
The end of the world

Get a memorial tattoo. That's meaningfull. My sister is getting her sons name tattooed on her. He died though... RIP Shaun. 123006-092307
you could get a penis right in the middle of your chest facing upwards, that would be pretty epic, i would respect you for that.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by mrfinkle213
Heartagram is meaningful to me, yes.
Don't be a self-centered ****.

Failure of this sort, I haven't seen in month. Congratulations.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'd have to get something truly meaningful if I was to get a tattoo at all.

Like a huge cartoony Omar Rodriguez-Lopez/Cedric Bixler-Zavala portrait on my back, or the red RHCP star on my wrist or something.

But something like a heartagram, I'm sorry, but I know you can do better than that.