Page 1 of 2
Ok. So think really hard, as hard as you can and then tell us the first thing that comes into your mind. READY GO!

Also feel free to talk about grass floors!
H e l l o .
Last edited by kitty_teh_fish at Aug 1, 2008,
Tom Brady
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Have you ever thought about floors? I mean, seriously. If it weren't for them we'd be walking around on grass all the time. Which I wouldn't mind.
Would some people let their grass grow all over? Would people have hedges in the house? How would you keep your grass? Short? A dirt floor? Would some people go for an "au natural" kind of thing, with dandelions and weeds?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I keep thinking about this girl who I used to date who had a pet chicken and how I really only dated her because she had a chicken. And so it makes me think about what a wedding between the two of us would be like.. the chicken and me, I mean. You know, cause the chicken has a thing for me cause I'm a bad boy and she doesn't like her parents, and I'd really piss them off, you know? And eventually we really hit things off, get married, and when we're at the altar she accidentally pecks my tongue because she thinks my tongue ring is a kernel of corn. But we have the greatest honey moon, and when we have sex her eyes pop out of her head.. but you know, it leads to some problems cause I'm a human and she's a chicken.. so we reproduce different, but I'm not about jacking off on some eggs, I need like.. contact. We eventually buy a chicken coop, and we make it look like a real house, its even got a white picket fence.

We also have some chicks. Some creepy mutant chicks. But eventually we run into some problems because my bad boy attitude may be good for making your parents mad, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to be a good husband or father. So one day I come home drunk, and I get pissed off and threaten to turn her into KFC if she doesn't start putting out more regularly, and it winds up a pretty big fight and I grab her by her scrawny chicken neck and throw her in the microwave, expecting something that is finger lickin' good. And the microwave winds up making her grow fifty feet, and she starts destroying the town because she's a misunderstood monster. So I contact some Scientologists to get them to bring some aliens in their UFOs so we can stop her.. And eventually she dies, and I realize what I had and I'm deeply sorry, and I mature after that and raise our chicks the best I can.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by wtf290
Have you ever thought about floors? I mean, seriously. If it weren't for them we'd be walking around on grass all the time. Which I wouldn't mind.
Would some people let their grass grow all over? Would people have hedges in the house? How would you keep your grass? Short? A dirt floor? Would some people go for an "au natural" kind of thing, with dandelions and weeds?

Of course I'd weed it, keep it maybe a couple inches long. I'd try to get a little stream running through my house too.
All your base are belong to us.
I think the first thing I thought was the color white, and then after that, sausage.

I don't think well under pressure. Or over pressure, for that matter.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

*CHICKENSCHICKENSCHICKENSSEXCHICKENS.

You know my brother has some pet chickens. After hearing all of that, I fear for his life.
H e l l o .
Well, I kept hearing tons and tons of voices, inaudible, like in an auditorium.

So I thought of an auditorium.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Quote by omegasus
Well, I kept hearing tons and tons of voices, inaudible, like in an auditorium.

So I thought of an auditorium.

Maybe you're just schizo.
sex.

I'm ashamed to say it's actually true.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
You know my brother has some pet chickens. After hearing all of that, I fear for his life.

They'll break your heart, man.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Why do shit, cunt, damn, and fuck all have four letters?

whatthefedit: That's four words too!
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Tits.

Why am I reading this thread instead of practicing?

Tits.

I should pick up some soda...

Tits.

etc.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
the dark knight. heath ledger doesn't act as the joker. heath ledger IS the joker.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I keep thinking about this girl who I used to date who had a pet chicken and how I really only dated her because she had a chicken. And so it makes me think about what a wedding between the two of us would be like.. the chicken and me, I mean. You know, cause the chicken has a thing for me cause I'm a bad boy and she doesn't like her parents, and I'd really piss them off, you know? And eventually we really hit things off, get married, and when we're at the altar she accidentally pecks my tongue because she thinks my tongue ring is a kernel of corn. But we have the greatest honey moon, and when we have sex her eyes pop out of her head.. but you know, it leads to some problems cause I'm a human and she's a chicken.. so we reproduce different, but I'm not about jacking off on some eggs, I need like.. contact. We eventually buy a chicken coop, and we make it look like a real house, its even got a white picket fence.

We also have some chicks. Some creepy mutant chicks. But eventually we run into some problems because my bad boy attitude may be good for making your parents mad, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to be a good husband or father. So one day I come home drunk, and I get pissed off and threaten to turn her into KFC if she doesn't start putting out more regularly, and it winds up a pretty big fight and I grab her by her scrawny chicken neck and throw her in the microwave, expecting something that is finger lickin' good. And the microwave winds up making her grow fifty feet, and she starts destroying the town because she's a misunderstood monster. So I contact some Scientologists to get them to bring some aliens in their UFOs so we can stop her.. And eventually she dies, and I realize what I had and I'm deeply sorry, and I mature after that and raise our chicks the best I can.

will you please just talk to me next time i get stoned? im serious
incubus rocks my world
*head explodes*

How am I still typing? This is wei
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
*head explodes*

How am I still typing? This is wei

Walking is pretty weird, too. You can just move one leg a few feet forward, and then the other leg does the same thing.. and eventually you can wind up in New York. Thats pretty weird when you think about it.
Quote by vintage x metal

I'm thinking about why brianna wants me to go out with Tony so bad. When he just broke up with her. I just don't get it.
Quote by wtf290

New topiv for this thread. Edit the title TS, we're talking about grass floors now.

I'd keep it pretty short, maybe have a little stream running thorugh the house so you can have a drink anywhere in the house.

You wouldnt need to worry about spilling things at all. In fact, if you got sick of drinking something you could just tip it on the floor (grass)

But then i guess theres the problem of sunlight. Plants need sunlight to photosynthesise (errr...eat) and they also need water. You could easily fix the water problem, but to fix the sunlight you might need to live in a glasshouse, which destroys your privacy, or remove the roof, which defeats the purpose of even being inside.
Quote by Sarahxsickening
I'm thinking about why brianna wants me to go out with Tony so bad. When he just broke up with her. I just don't get it.

She's lying about them breaking up and thinks this is the best chance to get you to go to one of her swinger parties?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Walking is pretty weird, too. You can just move one leg a few feet forward, and then the other leg does the same thing.. and eventually you can wind up in New York. Thats pretty weird when you think about it.

Isn't it impossible to walk in a straight line? Like one leg takes longer strides.. I think it's the left one. Therefor if you're caught in the middle of the Sahara desert you'll just end up walking in counterclockwise circles.

Walking is wei
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
New topiv for this thread. Edit the title TS, we're talking about grass floors now.

I'd keep it pretty short, maybe have a little stream running thorugh the house so you can have a drink anywhere in the house.

You wouldnt need to worry about spilling things at all. In fact, if you got sick of drinking something you could just tip it on the floor (grass)

But then i guess theres the problem of sunlight. Plants need sunlight to photosynthesise (errr...eat) and they also need water. You could easily fix the water problem, but to fix the sunlight you might need to live in a glasshouse, which destroys your privacy, or remove the roof, which defeats the purpose of even being inside.

Simple-Greenhouse cielings. You're still inside, but unless someone gets a view above your roof, you have privacy.
whatthefedit: I've decided I ****ing love this thread.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Aug 1, 2008,
Think..ok why am I thinking, oh yea the threadstarter wants me to...ooooooh.

um

um

Why the hell am I thinking, school's over it's summer fools. =)
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Isn't it impossible to walk in a straight line? Like one leg takes longer strides.. I think it's the left one. Therefor if you caught in the middle of the Sahara desert you'll just end up walking in counterclockwise circles.

You don't have to walk in a straight line to get to New York. I'd actually have to turn quite a few times to get there.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You don't have to walk in a straight line to get to New York. I'd actually have to turn quite a few times to get there.

Wait.. the Sahara desert isn't on the way to New York?

Then why the fuck am I eating this banana?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Wait.. the Sahara desert isn't on the way to New York?

Then why the fuck am I eating this banana?

Oral fixation?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by wtf290
Simple-Greenhouse cielings. You're still inside, but unless someone gets a view above your roof, you have privacy.

Genius!

But what about multi story buildings? Sure you could have Glass rooftop/ceiling but what about the top floor? If you wanted grass on that you wouldn't be able to have grass on the bottom floor. And even if you put grass on the top floor it wouldnt have a very stable root system because the soil would probably be to shallow.

And what if you wanted grass in the cellar? Maybe you would have to sacrafice grass for some kind of mould or fungi?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oral fixation?

No, I know why...

*throws banana peel in front of JOJ's path o' walking*
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by wtf290
whatthefedit: I've decided I ****ing love this thread.

Either that or have those sunlight lamps inside your house.
But greenhouse ceiling is better. Unless it hails or someone throws a rock at your roof or a bird dies in mid-flight and breaks through.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Genius!

But what about multi story buildings? Sure you could have Glass rooftop/ceiling but what about the top floor? If you wanted grass on that you wouldn't be able to have grass on the bottom floor. And even if you put grass on the top floor it wouldnt have a very stable root system because the soil would probably be to shallow.

And what if you wanted grass in the cellar? Maybe you would have to sacrafice grass for some kind of mould or fungi?

Well, of course the cellar would be moss or dirt. It's essentially underground. And the point isn't exactly "floors made of grass", it's more, "what if there weren't floors?"
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
If there were no floors then there would be magical unicorns and baby sea turtles all with the ability to fly that would become your very own personal form of transportation. We would build cities in the clouds held up by only our will to live and survive. Anyone that would fall from our great cities in the clouds would be cursed to fall for an eternity. That is why baby jesus came up with the idea of solid ground and or floors.
H e l l o .
Quote by wtf290
Well, of course the cellar would be moss or dirt. It's essentially underground. And the point isn't exactly "floors made of grass", it's more, "what if there weren't floors?"

Well if there were no floors you couldnt possibly have a multi-story house, or a cellar.

So, single story houses with glass rooftops so the grass can survive.
Page 1 of 2