so, im attempting to make his guitar. i painted it black a couple of days ago, and just had time to paint it white. i painted it a few hours ago. or a couple. i dunno. but yeah, how long should i wait to take off the tape?? i think im impatient, so yeah. i wanna do it now, but i want it to be good too ya know??

and also, i cant believe i forgot, but that lil squiggly mark right above the pickguard, the one thats black...i forgot to tape that part up...is there anyway i can fix that?? add it on somehow?

1 more thing, what kind of floyd rose should i get and where should i get it??

thanks!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
well im guessing you've probably took the tape off already. But if not do not take it off because of my comment, i have no idea about that stuff.
For the floyd rose. If you have a paypal and ebay account, you are in luck.
If so, click onto this link http://stores.ebay.com/National-Music-Supply-Inc then search floyd rose. they have hundreds, you can buy them now for $30. I have not tried them out yet, i am installing them on my new guitar projects. Although i am not finished, so im not sure if there quality?
If your making the black and white one then it doestn have a floyd on it, its just the standard strat trem. I think. If not, then guitarcam's link looks pretty good
it is the black and white one, but im gonna make it red sooner or later. but this is a cheapo guitar and has a very had to press, squeaky whammy bar thing. so, i want one even if its not how it is
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
o. good luck on it. I probably would have put one on my EVH strat copy i did last year but its made out of plywood and the floyd is more than the guitar lol